:dead:@Napoleon taking one last L

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Nap got caught in his own lies. First he said he wasn't Black a while back, then in the thread he made about Blacks being more patriotic, dude slipped up and said "our," referring to himself as Black and @Theraflu was sharp enough to catch on, did the recon, and posted the evidence for all to see.
:salute:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
>Doesn't want people to know he is "black"
>States he is "black"
>States he isnt "black"
>States he is "black"
>States he isn't "indian"
>Takes pictures showing his "black" skin

All I'm reading are insecurities of a dark skin male. He lied to himself ultimately to safe face with no real threat. Well he saw the entire internet a threat to his character if he tried to "hide his race." Screams coward and any acronym related to that word.

In life I love when people start a lie and end up having to create a new lie. And while they create this 2nd lie, that 2nd lie actually reveals their REAL character that overrides both lies.

And in his case. He's a CAc00n

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no way dude would leave the site. i seriously don't think this dude can go a day without caping for drake or riding his dikk in the booth. dude is thirstier than the stripper who tossed aubrey's salad.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You're very good to rack up an average 62 posts on here a day arguing back and forth like a fakkit but nothing you do is ban worthy.

Even if you were banned you'd just make another account.

A person doesn't make 60 posts a day on a website for 2 years straight then just leave.

You're going NOWHERE and we all know it.

You need this site.

You couldn't log off and stop posting if you wanted to.
:wow:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Theraflu again.
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Nomad1 again.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Nomad1 again.
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to #1 pick again.

:wow:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
this fukkboy just negged me :mjlol:

@Napoleon is a mad, mad, mad little Indian man right now...the only people on earth that paid attention to him (the internet) have now officially shunned him and he's looking for revenge :russ:

I'll rep you in a lil bit when I'm off 24s...fukk @Napoleon crybaby, lying ass

just repped u back breski :myman:

Ya'll rep me. Some demon negged me for my religion comments.

Rep for all :blessed:
9rmy7.gif

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn right :cheers:

He said he wasn't black for over a year.

then one day decided to come out as black.

I and the TLR brehs called him out on it which led to a 70 page thread (which is now in rafters)

@hustlemania just decided to bring the fukkery to The Booth

dunno why dudes are tryna make this shyt out to be more complex than it is.

IF a dude himself is running around claiming his not black 'for anonymity' and saying his a person of color but not black

shyts on black people for years

then one day wakes up decides he wants to be a black nationalist

people are actually shocked that people wanted answers :heh:

dudes seem legit confused in here :heh:

this thread was only to let the booth peeps know he was getting dragged in another section :dead:
"come out as black" :deadmanny:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I DID lie.

I lied about NOT being black BECAUSE (and I'm tired of repeating this) I kept getting challenged on NOT being black...I'm talking PMs and threads dedicated to asking.

And since its the internet, I said fukk it...UP TO A POINT and then I just kep moving forward.

I had dudes asking me if I was asian or something.

I'm black. Deal with it.

Dumbest fukking logic ever, breh; the fact that you would come up with some shyt like this is much worse than we thought:mjlol:You are not black. You want to be, but you are not, you will never be, because we will not have you:smugmalone: