☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These lies continue...why lie on a fukking message board? Is your life that fukking pathetic, @Napoleon ? Just be real, we won't care if you are mopping piss at a hospital or an asexual Indian...own up to your life, you coward
Own up to what?

I said something ONE time that wasn't even supposed to be that serious and you all are running with it as if its not indicative of how seriously you're taking this shyt.

I've proved who and what I am.

Take it or leave it.

This is an internet message board fam. Remember that.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I saw that in somebody's signature, but I can't remember who. I spit out my orange juice. One of the funniest one-liners I've read on this site.

My sig

Thread is in the rafters when @Napoleon embarrassed himself trying to call out American blacks for not being patriotic and other retarded troll shyt...then he got caught being a wannabe black Indian, flip flopping about all kinds of bullshyt. It was an epic thread, so i captured the best part in my sig :smugjack:

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
My sig

Thread is in the rafters when @Napoleon embarrassed himself trying to call out American blacks for not being patriotic and other retarded troll shyt...then he got caught being a wannabe black Indian, flip flopping about all kinds of bullshyt. It was an epic thread, so i captured the best part in my sig :smugjack:

b2xzW.gif

I'm trying to be nice. It's Sunday :cryingmj:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I DID lie.

I lied about NOT being black BECAUSE (and I'm tired of repeating this) I kept getting challenged on NOT being black...I'm talking PMs and threads dedicated to asking.

And since its the internet, I said fukk it...UP TO A POINT and then I just kep moving forward.

I had dudes asking me if I was asian or something.

I'm black. Deal with it.
just a reminder of this dude's fukkery and bullshyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's the worst because sometimes he makes a good point and you agree with him.

but then his 1000 other posts (that he probably made THAT day, yeah that's right 1000) are all :snoop:

then he makes you question your opinion because why the fukk did i just agree with this moron??? you know?