:dead:@Napoleon taking one last L

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
this fukkboy just negged me :mjlol:

@Napoleon is a mad, mad, mad little Indian man right now...the only people on earth that paid attention to him (the internet) have now officially shunned him and he's looking for revenge :russ:

I'll rep you in a lil bit when I'm off 24s...fukk @Napoleon crybaby, lying ass

Mac Man

Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Neggas:The Revival
just repped u back breski :myman:

appreciate that breh,

4n0YX.gif

I'm gonna rep everyone who's shytted on him in here when I'm recharged tomorrow :salute:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I missed that whole thread, and it's 75 pages deep... someone gimmie a quick run through of what happened...

please... :sadcam:
Nap got caught in his own lies. First he said he wasn't Black a while back, then in the thread he made about Blacks being more patriotic, dude slipped up and said "our," referring to himself as Black and @Theraflu was sharp enough to catch on, did the recon, and posted the evidence for all to see.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Nap got caught in his own lies. First he said he wasn't Black a while back, then in the thread he made about Blacks being more patriotic, dude slipped up and said "our," referring to himself as Black and @Theraflu was sharp enough to catch on, did the recon, and posted the evidence for all to see.
I'm black though. I explained my rationale for "lying" about it.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
@Napoleon is a mad, mad, mad little Indian man right now...the only people on earth that paid attention to him (the internet) have now officially shunned him and he's looking for revenge :russ:

I'll rep you in a lil bit when I'm off 24s...fukk @Napoleon crybaby, lying ass
:deadmanny: Napoleon is a curry ass nikka

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But why lie about your race in the first place breh? Your "rationale" is not rational at all. Just admit it: you lied and you got caught.
I DID lie.

I lied about NOT being black BECAUSE (and I'm tired of repeating this) I kept getting challenged on NOT being black...I'm talking PMs and threads dedicated to asking.

And since its the internet, I said fukk it...UP TO A POINT and then I just kep moving forward.

I had dudes asking me if I was asian or something.

I'm black. Deal with it.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

Damn right :cheers:

He said he wasn't black for over a year.

then one day decided to come out as black.

I and the TLR brehs called him out on it which led to a 70 page thread (which is now in rafters)

@hustlemania just decided to bring the fukkery to The Booth

dunno why dudes are tryna make this shyt out to be more complex than it is.

IF a dude himself is running around claiming his not black 'for anonymity' and saying his a person of color but not black

shyts on black people for years

then one day wakes up decides he wants to be a black nationalist

people are actually shocked that people wanted answers :heh:

dudes seem legit confused in here :heh:

this thread was only to let the booth peeps know he was getting dragged in another section :dead:

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I DID lie.

I lied about NOT being black BECAUSE (and I'm tired of repeating this) I kept getting challenged on NOT being black...I'm talking PMs and threads dedicated to asking.

And since its the internet, I said fukk it...UP TO A POINT and then I just kep moving forward.

I had dudes asking me if I was asian or something.

I'm black. Deal with it.
stfu curry cac