DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths Animated Trilogy (Final part out)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I fukkED WITH IT.

ITS NOT fukkING WITH
THE NEW 52 BUT I fukkED WITH IT.

CANT WAIT TO WATCH ALL 3
BACK TO BACK
:devil:
:evil:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
How did they make this shyt so DRY?

I saw pt 2 dropped on Max the other day. Rewatched 1(..? I vaguely remembered watching 1 earlier but also felt like I hadnt seen most of it. Prolly was bored and surfing the Coli the first time). Was bored. Watched half of 2 last night. Bored. Trying to finish 2 right now.. and posting on the Coli during it.

There's a part 3?!?!

It's for purchase right now?!

Ain't no way. I will wait until 2034 if need be whenever it drops on quantum streaming before I'd spend an extra dollar to see what happens next.
Just watched 2 & 3 back to back and having read the Final Crisis comic…. The source material is really dry. This trilogy was heavily influenced by silver age comics.

The fact all this happened because Constantine got a chance to mess with Barry to recreate the universe is fitting on a lot of levels. I just wished they confirmed this Flash was the same Flash from the Flash Point Paradox and the movies before then that it rebooted. Based on my understanding he is, but It would have still been cool to show this was a decade of movies coming to a conclusion.

With that said I will give DC credit for doing Final Crisis. It was a ground breaking comic story when it was written and considering the new animated universe is going to tie directly into Gunns movie universe it was probably do it now or never.

The only story left I would like to see them make that is essentially a elseworld story is “Kingdom Come“.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The only story left I would like to see them make that is essentially a elseworld story is “Kingdom Come“.
:mjlol:I thought they did have a movie called, "Kingdom Come". I guess that's a different story.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Barry lowkey a top 5 DC villain.

Supervillians could never fukk up the universe as bad and often as he does.
I've been saying this for years. Barry be fukking stuff up on cosmic levels. Dude literally decimates universes or even worse destroys them all and have them all tangled.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Tried watching last night after doing some yardwork. Best nap I had in decades woke up at 3am all startled , will recommend for grade A naps even my ADHD ass nephew fell asleep :krs:

Last edited: