DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths Animated Trilogy (Final part out)

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Big spoilers to sum up part 3 in 3 points:
1) The Tomorrowverse and the entire multiverse were created by Constantine sending The Flash back in time to kill Baby Darkseid with a plague in the previous animated universe. (an expansion of what hapenned in Apokolips War)
2) The Anti-Monitor is an entire race of white cells sent to destroy the multiverse, so beating one of them didn't mean shyt.
3) Almost everyone goes through a portal to be part of a new rebooted reality (the characters will be created regardless,but if the heroes go through the portal, their history will be incorporated in the new ones).

who died before the merge: Supergirl, Wonder Woman, earth-Titans 2003, earth-Timm, earth-Superfriends, Psycho Pirate.
The Question (very in character) refused to be rebooted,
Constantine and Spectre drifted away.

You briefly meet a new rebooted Diana as a kid on Themyscira.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Big spoilers to sum up part 3 in 3 points:
1) Tomorrowverse and the entire multiverse were created by Constantine sending Flash back in time to kill Baby Darkseid with a plague in the previous animated universe.
2) The anti-monitor is an entire race of white cells sent to destroy the multiverse, so beating one of them didn't mean shyt.
3) Almost everyone goes through a portal to be part of a new rebooted reality.

who died before the merge: Supergirl, Wonder Woman, earth-titans 2003, earth-Timm, earth-superfriends, Psycho Pirate.
The Question (very in character refused to be rebooted,
Constantine and Spectre drifted away.

You briefly meet a new Diana as a kid on themyscira.
disgusted-man-gross-out-stank-face-reaction-1e955hk0btl1139h.gif

This how i felt watching this shyt. Glad its over.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
How did they make this shyt so DRY?

I saw pt 2 dropped on Max the other day. Rewatched 1(..? I vaguely remembered watching 1 earlier but also felt like I hadnt seen most of it. Prolly was bored and surfing the Coli the first time). Was bored. Watched half of 2 last night. Bored. Trying to finish 2 right now.. and posting on the Coli during it.

There's a part 3?!?!

It's for purchase right now?!

Ain't no way. I will wait until 2034 if need be whenever it drops on quantum streaming before I'd spend an extra dollar to see what happens next.

Last edited:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall, I don’t think they did a good job with this trilogy but I liked part 3 the most. Part 2 was boring AF to me and I could barely keep up with the story in part 1

Part 3 gave me the closest hints of what I wanted them to do with the other animated continuities even though they were just snippets. This one also has the most Batman and has more of the rogues get dialogue.

Did the Anti Monitor forget how to talk or something? Also missed opportunity not putting Static in this.. they hyped Batman Beyond and he probably only has 4 lines in 2 movies

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mjcry: just saw Conroy's last part. Fitting...RIP to the GOAT Batman

Part 2 was boring but didn't seem to drag.

Part 3 drags...every time i checked how much was left, there was lots of time left :heh:

all these fukking heroes and time lines and they seem to not be doing shyt...and the resolution seemed so...souless and contrived.

i haven't read the comic in many years and forgot a lot of it, but I don't remember it being this bad. It was prob one of my fave comic arcs i read.

Part 1 might be the best for me...it was decently paced, had good enough

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the definition of mid. So are we getting a diff animated universe now?
Yup.. probably one connected to Gunn DCU but I hope they don’t shy away from stand alone comic adaptations like they’ve been doing for years just because of him

Since Gunn is DC and worked with Marvel, that’d be dope if him and Kevin Feige connected and got some animated films based on some of the smaller DC/Marvel comic crossovers leading to an animated JL/Avengers or the DC vs Marvel one

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y'all buggin. Sh!t was prolly the best one.
Yea I aint gonna lie. I actually was hating this shyt hard after Part 2 but this one was better. Them wiping out every DC Universe that's ever been created and animated had me jumping up like fukk nah...not my Batman The Animated Series Universe. Flash killing Baby Darkseid and causing this trickle down effect of all of the multiverses was wild. Constantine be fukkin shyt up on a cosmic/universal level. This reset the whole DC Animated Universe.

That Kevin Conroy RIP gutted me at the end. That hurt man. End of an era.

Last edited:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
This was rushed to end this universe since Gunn is rebooting and unifying everything. I read originally it was supposed to be more parts to help with the pacing. But it got cut down to 3.

My God was part 2 boring as shyt.

My only real problem with 3 was that they had the *ANSWER* the entire time. And yet.....characters don't even mention the *ANSWER* to the group. What the fukk?