DC's Crisis on Infinite Earths Animated Trilogy (Final part out)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Some of this stuff has been hinted at before. Also in theory we’re seeing a culmination of a storyline that started with the Timm/McDuffie era movies if not the TV series. This Flash has rebooted his universe twice from the Timm universe to Flashpoint to the Darkseid War to this current universe and jumped between realities a few times and now we’re here.

I thought the random bum was Constantine, but yeah this is in theory a bunch of movies coming together. Credit to DC for not rushing it and making it a trilogy. My only real hope is we see them do Kingdom Come next.

As someone who watched the Timm/McDuffie era almost religiously, the connection here wasn't nearly as coherent for me but part of that may be the 20-23 year gap and how decoupled the Timm/McDuff verse felt from the Flashpoint/Darkseid War animation era.

At this point, simply making a nice stand alone trilogy (and this Part 2 will be the linchpin for that) should be their focus imo, even if these core JL characters are not from any previous continuity. We should walk away from Part 2 having stronger ties with Supergirl and the Batfamily since those seem to be the focal point of part 2.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
As someone who watched the Timm/McDuffie era almost religiously, the connection here wasn't nearly as coherent for me but part of that may be the 20-23 year gap and how decoupled the Timm/McDuff verse felt from the Flashpoint/Darkseid War animation era.

At this point, simply making a nice stand alone trilogy (and this Part 2 will be the linchpin for that) should be their focus imo, even if these core JL characters are not from any previous continuity. We should walk away from Part 2 having stronger ties with Supergirl and the Batfamily since those seem to be the focal point of part 2.
To be fair the “animated movie” universe was really lose before flashpoint. However it was also heavily influenced by the Timm Verse Cartoons.

I would argue that instead of Superman vs. The Elite being the last in the series before flashpoint it went:

• Green Lantern: Emerald Knights (2011)
  • Batman: Year One (2011)
  • Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009)
  • Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths (2010)
  • Batman: Under the Red Hood (2010)
  • Justice League: Doom (2012)
  • Superman/Batman: Apocalypse (2010)
  • Superman: Unbound (2013)
With the cliffhanger in unbound not mattering because we then go into flashpoint.

So the Barry Allen Flash from the universe has made multiple and been causing havok. Wally West who is the Timm Verse Flash isn’t the perpetrator of the multiverse. That universe is in a bubble on it’s own and the last time it showed up was Justice League vs. the Fatal Five.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Part two was rushed and terrible.
Lots of stuff that don't make any sense when rushing the stories from the comics.
Why did Dr. Fate spare The Psycho Pirate and give him the ability to travel across Earths?
Why is the rest of the bat family just there without any introductions?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
These Tomorrowverse movies ain't it. I haven't enjoyed a dc animated movie in a while. How did DC manage to make an animated crisis on infinite Earths boring? :gucci: