DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always some nerd who want to quote to disagree, should’ve put “idc what anyone thinks” in the original post. It was better than Wakanda Forever and The Batman (too fukking long) and I was entertained, which was the goal for this movie.

Y’all fukking nerds can praise the former like Batman with no fukking strong black male leads (like Hawkman) but can’t give credit where credit it’s due. I don’t give a shyt what y’all nerds think, I was entertained

aynepotter.gif

Yeah, we enjoy films. Hence this is the Film Room.....:gucci::gucci:we are all nerds/geeks for film......You thought the rock playing Black Adam as The Terminator was good??

And your taste fukkin sucks.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:gucci::gucci:there was plenty of corny horrible one liners here. "Punchline, then kill" :skip:
There's a big difference from Rock delivering one liners (he probably thought were funny) than jokes being made at his character's expense. I'm a big fan of Dwayne but he might have a bit of an ego when it comes to sharing the spotlight.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Batman and I like this too. I don't see why I'm supposed to hate one or the other just because agendas say so.

I can go into a theatre and judge the material on the film like reading a book. I don't care about how they made it

No one even mentioned The Batman besides the poster :gucci: :gucci: we are only talking about Black Adam, wtf are yall talking about?

Daps
:gucci::gucci::gucci:The pacing was horrible. this movie sucked ass, the background music/score NEVER stopped, not even through dialogue. Felt like the entire movie was the 1st act. The jokes were corny and horrible. The rocks acting was horrible, the dumb kids and his skateboard :beli::beli:

Say man let me ask you a question…

Do you think any of the writers or directors stopped at any point and wondered if those hologram scenes & them trying to hold down the guy to get to his head (pause) would remind people of another movie that was done much better like 4 years ago? lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Say man let me ask you a question…

Do you think any of the writers or directors stopped at any point and wondered if those hologram scenes & them trying to hold down the guy to get to his head (pause) would remind people of another movie that was done much better like 4 years ago? lol
If you talking about Dr. Strange, no one remembers that movie.

If you talking about infinity war, ppl only remember the end.

Y'all give marvel too much credit, for the 364267th time, strange is a rip off of Fate, not the other way around