DC's "Black Adam" (Oct. 21, 2022)

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best pacing I’ve seen in a superhero movie. Not a lot of talking and a lot of action. I liked it

:gucci::gucci::gucci:The pacing was horrible. this movie sucked ass, the background music/score NEVER stopped, not even through dialogue. Felt like the entire movie was the 1st act. The jokes were corny and horrible. The rocks acting was horrible, the dumb kids and his skateboard :beli::beli:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:gucci::gucci::gucci:The pacing was horrible. this movie sucked ass, the background music/score NEVER stopped, not even through dialogue. Felt like the entire movie was the 1st act. The jokes were corny and horrible. The rocks acting was horrible, the dumb kids and his skateboard :beli::beli:

That fukking kid was on a skateboard like we were watching a fukking movie in 1995. I was waiting for him to bust out "radical" or start dabbing. I don't know what boomer ass geriatric fukk wrote this screenplay, but he should've ran it through his grandkids first to see if this is how teenagers act.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Just crybabies
Are you out of your mind? The Batman has damn near been laughed at...the Rock is making Jumanji movies monster successes...that's why the whole focus of DC changes when Black Adam comes out.
:mjgrin: Oh, it changed alright.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Always some nerd who want to quote to disagree, should’ve put “idc what anyone thinks” in the original post. It was better than Wakanda Forever and The Batman (too fukking long) and I was entertained, which was the goal for this movie.

Y’all fukking nerds can praise the former like Batman with no fukking strong black male leads (like Hawkman) but can’t give credit where credit it’s due. I don’t give a shyt what y’all nerds think, I was entertained

aynepotter.gif

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Always some nerd who want to quote to disagree, should’ve put “idc what anyone thinks” in the original post. It was better than Wakanda Forever and The Batman (too fukking long) and I was entertained, which was the goal for this movie.

Y’all fukking nerds can praise the former like Batman with no fukking strong black male leads (like Hawkman) but can’t give credit where credit it’s due. I don’t give a shyt what y’all nerds think, I was entertained

aynepotter.gif
I like Batman and I like this too. I don't see why I'm supposed to hate one or the other just because agendas say so.

I can go into a theatre and judge the material on the film like reading a book. I don't care about how they made it