Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Marvel. fukk prep time.. there's a litreral God in that room

The only one batman can even possibly get off on is black widow. And she just might be able to take him down.

aqua Mayne doesn't do shyt. What Is he gonna do go to the back and throw some throw some dead fish from the kitchen at them? Cap CLEARS him

I'm sure Tony stark has some incendiary ammo in that suit for Martian man hunter.

Hulk is taking out superman. Straight beating him to death on some doomsday shyt

Thor is taking out wonder woman

Rogue and power girl probably neutralize each other.

Wolverine is outmatched vs green lantern but the nikka is literally in a yellow suit so that shyt will somehow balance out.

Spiderman vs the flash.... flash probably takes that but im sure Peter's spider sense will frustrate him.

I like DC and Marvel but I like Marvel more so pardon me lol

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
not a soul. DC is WAY too top heavy right here.

Marvel would come down to Thor and Hulk.

J'onn shuts down Hulk, Thor gets gang raped.

We not doing that... chances of a fire breaking out in that little ass bar is 100 percent once they start fighting. Martian Man Hunter is probably the first one eliminated due to being taken out via explosion :ufdup:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Marvel. fukk prep time.. there's a litreral God in that room

The only one batman can even possibly get off on is black widow. And she just might be able to take him down.

aqua Mayne doesn't do shyt. What Is he gonna do go to the back and throw some throw some dead fish from the kitchen at them? Cap CLEARS him

I'm sure Tony stark has some incendiary ammo in that suit for Martian man hunter.

Hulk is taking out superman. Straight beating him to death on some doomsday shyt

Thor is taking out wonder woman

Rogue and power girl probably neutralize each other.

Wolverine is outmatched vs green lantern but the nikka is literally in a yellow suit so that shyt will somehow balance out.

Spiderman vs the flash.... flash probably takes that but im sure Peter's spider sense will frustrate him.

I like DC and Marvel but I like Marvel more so pardon me lol
Wonder woman beat ares in the first movie and he had prep time, Thor ain't no problem

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wonder woman beat ares in the first movie and he had prep time, Thor ain't no problem

I haven't seen the movie. I just know her from justice league shows lol. Not a big enough fan to delve into her solo shyt but she gets busy though

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Flash is stealing the speed from everyone on Marvel’s side. Making them literally move at a snail’s pace while Manhunter. Turns their brains into mashed potatoes.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
DC. Their characters are over-powered as fukk.

Flash would stomp the fukk out of everyone there

There's like 4 Supermans in there:

Super
Wonder
Manhunter
Power

GL and Aqua are massive heavy hitters too.

Flash is untouchable by anyone from Marvel.

Thor and Hulk might be the only ones to even survive if it was Death Battle.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I haven't seen the movie. I just know her from justice league shows lol. Not a big enough fan to delve into her solo shyt but she gets busy though

In the comics, after Diana kills Ares, she becomes the new God of War and gains all his powers. So, her and Thor are on the same plane.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:russ: Easy win for DC had to reup this thread after reading some Supes.
Just on speed alone they are a problem. Remove the nonsense writing we see on speed in books the ops will basically be standing still