• Marvel

Votes: 46 30.9%
  • Batman (With Prep)

Votes: 54 36.2%

• Total voters

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Y'all act like Cap and Supes wouldnt just shake hands and buy each other a drink. Cap about that respect. Supes is a bytch till you fukk with Lois or Bats.

If anyone on DC pops off, Bats shutting it down right away. He ain't about that unecessary bullshyt. Everyone on DC gonna listen.

Wolverine is the wildcard that would escalate.

not really. logan is about peace in his own way. he might shyt talk, but hes not jumping the gun first, especially not with spider man there

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:ehh:

if batman pulls out kryptonite it hurts superman too tho. he aint losing his heavy hitter to take down rogue.

yes Bruce will .. remember this the Bruce that called Darkseid's bluff with destroying apokolips in a suicide move..

plus he knows the limit that clark can take before he dies.. which is something Rogue cant take

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bringing this back from the dead..

especially After this episode of xmen 97.

Where rogue went nuts.

I believe I was right in this thread.
I always win.

Art Barr

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
On a side note, I bet Luke Cage, Miles Morales, Black Lightning and his kids and Black Panther wouldn't even fight each other. Seeing how they been left out this picture and plus black superheroes aren't interested in saving the world, just their neighborhoods.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
On a side note, I bet Luke Cage, Miles Morales, Black Lightning and his kids and Black Panther wouldn't even fight each other. Seeing how they been left out this picture and plus black superheroes aren't interested in saving the world, just their neighborhoods.
Black lightning tv show = 2018

Miles morales wasn't a thing until 2016 -2017, the artist just didn't hear about them