Superman
Batman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Power Girl

I think it would really come down to how they all matched up. DC wins with certain match-ups and Marvel wins with other ones.
they are on earth right?

so superman moves at the damn speed of light and rips the heads off of everyone in .289347923847198749823741 seconds and we call it a day

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
But where's the logic in that? Like he gets STRONG, the nikka doesn't become indestructible does he?

There's dudes out here destroying universes, I don't see why they couldn't just blast dude out of existence
its already a given that he's indestructible breh....hulk cant be killed :pachaha: his body can withstand damn near every power out there....if u blow up the planet he on he'll just float in space :russ:..only telepaths can really harm him but they're the strongest of the strong

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
its already a given that he's indestructible breh....hulk cant be killed :pachaha: his body can withstand damn near every power out there....if u blow up the planet he on he'll just float in space :russ:..only telepaths can really harm him but they're the strongest of the strong
:francis: so Hulk is basically an unbeatable ass stone that can hit back
Stan what is this :snoop:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The more I think about it, Cap purposely knocking over Superman's drink seems like a very un-Cap like thing to do. That seems more like an Iron Man thing. If anything, Cap would be giving his comic book competitors props and trying to keep the peace.

BTW, what kind of bar has their pool tables set up that close together? The owner was clearly betting on this place being destroyed.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
why wasn't the brothers invited?
full

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Hulk beat the shyt out of an X-men who's strongest member was a class 90 Colossus when Hulk was class 175 at least.

Then ran away from The Juggernaut.

Hulk: "I don't have time for this. :stopitslime: *runs* "

:mjlol:

why would Juggernaut newly re-empowered by Cytorrak care about anyone's lives? :mjlol:

:russ: hell, he was prolly still running in a straight line from where Hulk dodged him and ran off.

Breh, you got me crying over here shytting on Hulk.:deadmanny:

Dap+Rep

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
marvel takes that. putting rogue on a squad with thor and hulk is some cheat code shyt. if she gets her hands on flash or superman, or both, she could wreck half their lineup by herself. thor can set fire to the establishment to take down martian manhunter (low-key the biggest threat in the bar) AND slow down aquaman enough for someone else to deal with him, hulk and thor can deal with wonder woman and power girl, wolverine squares up with batman, and the rest of the squad just plays by bar rules; hit whoever's closest.

green lantern and superman would be a problem at the end. but again, rogue gives marvel whatever they need to deal with those dudes. take her out and i'd probably give it to DC.

side note: who the fukk invited black widow to this bar fight? she looks like Dan in Street Fighter tryna fukk with anyone on DC's side. :russ:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
marvel takes that. putting rogue on a squad with thor and hulk is some cheat code shyt. if she gets her hands on flash or superman, or both, she could wreck half their lineup by herself. thor can set fire to the establishment to take down martian manhunter (low-key the biggest threat in the bar) AND slow down aquaman enough for someone else to deal with him, hulk and thor can deal with wonder woman and power girl, wolverine squares up with batman, and the rest of the squad just plays by bar rules; hit whoever's closest.

green lantern and superman would be a problem at the end. but again, rogue gives marvel whatever they need to deal with those dudes. take her out and i'd probably give it to DC.

side note: who the fukk invited black widow to this bar fight? she looks like Dan in Street Fighter tryna fukk with anyone on DC's side. :russ:

she better hope she has the control needed for the speed force or batman doesnt have some kryptonite dice in his pocket

parallax

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:

if batman pulls out kryptonite it hurts superman too tho. he aint losing his heavy hitter to take down rogue.

How long do you think the fight is gonna last in the bar with the hulk Thor supes and wondy? Those four swinging would accidentally take out the street levels anyway

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Y'all act like Cap and Supes wouldnt just shake hands and buy each other a drink. Cap about that respect. Supes is a bytch till you fukk with Lois or Bats.

If anyone on DC pops off, Bats shutting it down right away. He ain't about that unecessary bullshyt. Everyone on DC gonna listen.

Wolverine is the wildcard that would escalate.