DC should make a movie about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:ohhh: yo...

If the FB image embed doesn't work, it says

"I want to see a comic about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent and make it seem like an accident. Not because they know he's Superman but because he's a really good journalist."

I... I would watch :ohhh:

Cause it aint like Superman is just gonna fly to Langley like "what's up" cause then he would he giving away his secret identity. :ohhh:

It could legit be a spy thriller.

The fukk is this?:mjtf:

You a MarvelSet CoCaptain* :comeon:

Asterisk cuz you been moving strange and an announcement is coming:ufdup:

But you really think Mouse wasn’t gonna see this?:wtb:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw we need a Black Superman movie that deals with how the world (c00ns, cacs, Wenches, Bucks, Pro blacks, blue checks, black bourgeoise, Amerikkka, CIA, KGB etc) would react to a Black Man being the most powerful man on the planet and what that black man would do with his power :mjpls:
:dead:

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The movie fails before it starts because if the CIA can’t figure out these two people are the same person BEFORE they attempt to assassinate him, and are still struggling to understand after their first failure, then it’s not believable enough to continue suspending disbelief.

11e500232bf9935ab7467ffe1fd38e6c.jpg

Daps
The movie fails before it starts because if the CIA can’t figure out these two people are the same person BEFORE they attempt to assassinate him, and are still struggling to understand after their first failure, then it’s not believable enough to continue suspending disbelief.

11e500232bf9935ab7467ffe1fd38e6c.jpg

You're right, Superman should be recast. They need somebody who can pull off that goofy Clark Kent loser swag as good as Christopher Reeves did.

When Christopher Reeves played Superman, it was believable. He actually went through the motions of making Clark Kent a different person, changed his posture, messed his hair up, talked in a different voice, etc. Here's a great video that shows what I'm talking about.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Naw we need a Black Superman movie that deals with how the world (c00ns, cacs, Wenches, Bucks, Pro blacks, blue checks, black bourgeoise, Amerikkka, CIA, KGB etc) would react to a Black Man being the most powerful man on the planet and what that black man would do with his power :mjpls:
Marvel did a comic like this.The president made asked the worlds most powerful superhero to step down bevause during the civil rihjts movement a revalation that he was black would've destroyed the country.He had to come out of retirement to fight a returned enemy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This could be a good Netflix series like they did Marvel Shows (Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, The Punisher)

This series should be called "Clark Kent"

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:ohhh: yo...

If the FB image embed doesn't work, it says

"I want to see a comic about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent and make it seem like an accident. Not because they know he's Superman but because he's a really good journalist."

I... I would watch :ohhh:

Cause it aint like Superman is just gonna fly to Langley like "what's up" cause then he would he giving away his secret identity. :ohhh:

It could legit be a spy thriller.

That would be an interesting Logan-like non-superpowers movie. He’d have to stay as Clark for a long time because he would be afraid the CIA would catch him changing into Superman. :jbhmm:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Marvel did a comic like this.The president made asked the worlds most powerful superhero to step down bevause during the civil rihjts movement a revalation that he was black would've destroyed the country.He had to come out of retirement to fight a returned enemy.
“I’d rather see humans wiped out, I don’t wanna be saved by :mjpls: