DC should make a movie about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent.

Daps
Where would the tension come from. We know he's superman...:stopitslime:

The CIA doesn't.

See below

And he would be limited on using his powers cause the CIA would have eyes on him at all time. He'd be under so much surveillance that he'd have to pick and choose when he could use his powers.

And then what would he do if the CIA was on his bumper, but somebody was in danger? He can't go help them cause he would be giving away his secret identity.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Breh, this would be an amazing movie.

I... I would watch :ohhh:

Cause it aint like Superman is just gonna fly to Langley like "what's up" cause then he would he giving away his secret identity. :ohhh:

It could legit be a spy thriller.

I mean, breh, think about it. It could be a legit spy thriller centered around Superman being conflicted since he has always pretty much aligned himself with the US government (he's been on their side more than he's been against them). And now he's forced to grapple with the corruption in the government, but not being able to do anything about it as Superman because technically no laws were broken. The only way he can bring them down is as Clark Kent.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Where would the tension come from. We know he's superman...:stopitslime:
It could be something like lex is president and he wants them to take down Clark because he's going to write a story about his exploits that could get him impeached so then they try to kill him but keep failing which they think is due to just sheer luck.
They then believe that Clark has luck based powers so they start creating insane situations which endangers everyone around Clark but they keep failing so then they decide to release a doomsday project which is estimated to kill most of metropolis just to kill this one man and unleash doomsday
Superman dies but they’re finally happy because Clark was killed in the wreckage

Daps
It could be something like lex is president and he wants them to take down Clark because he's going to write a story about his exploits that could get him impeached so then they try to kill him but keep failing which they think is due to just sheer luck.
They then believe that Clark has luck based powers so they start creating insane situations which endangers everyone around Clark but they keep failing so then they decide to release a doomsday project which is estimated to kill most of metropolis just to kill this one man and unleash doomsday
Superman dies but they’re finally happy because Clark was killed in the wreckage

I was with you until Doomsday. Breh we need to move past Doomsday. :unimpressed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And he would be limited on using his powers cause the CIA would have eyes on him at all time. He'd be under so much surveillance that he'd have to pick and choose when he could use his powers.

And then what would he do if the CIA was on his bumper, but somebody was in danger? He can't go help them cause he would be giving away his secret identity.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Breh, this would be an amazing movie.
fukk Hollywood..they need some new blood there..people to take a chance instead of rehashed.

Sounds like an amazing plot.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The animated shows back then are a lot better than the new ones.

Which is why the DC films bring so lacklustre surprises me. The latest Superman film and the Justice League to be more accurate.

They have easy material to work with. They can see what works on screen, but they continue to provide crap.

Look at the guy the got to play Lex :gucci:

What part of him says sauce, egotistical, genius, businessman.

He reminds me of that autistic guy in Criminal Minds. The sort of person Lex would exploit.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I actually think this happened in the comics recently. In Checkmate or something. The thing was, Clark, in his over-confidence, didn't think kryptonite would be involved. He was captured to try and draw Superman out and hung a piece of kryptonite around his neck. Shenanigans ensued. That and I think there was another storyline where this occurred but yeah, it would be funny for a bit. :jbhmm: