DC should make a movie about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And he would be limited on using his powers cause the CIA would have eyes on him at all time. He'd be under so much surveillance that he'd have to pick and choose when he could use his powers.

And then what would he do if the CIA was on his bumper, but somebody was in danger? He can't go help them cause he would be giving away his secret identity.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Breh, this would be an amazing movie.

:whoo: that would be a MOVIE!

Daps
:whoo: that would be a MOVIE!

Breh, it would be crazy. A movie about Superman not being able to really let loose with his powers cause of circumstances. He still has his powers. He just has to keep them under wraps so he's limited in what he can do, and is forced to be Clark Kent more than he can be Superman.

That would be a refreshing take on the character. The main reason why folks find the Superman character to be boring is because nobody wants to see a guy fight who doesn't have a chance of losing. It's like, he's never truly in any danger.

But make this where the CIA are on his bumper, got eyes on Lois and Ma and Pa Kent and Jimmy Olsen, but the only way Clark can take them down is to get the story and investigate what's really going down. Make him testify in congressional hearings at the end, but as Clark Kent. :wow::wow::wow::wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Episode is worth watching. Cop was crooked and framed a black guy for murder :mjpls:. Clark, as a journalist, found out so the pig tried to kill him.

This episode was something else. Not only did it show corruption and racism on the police force, but we also got to see the death of a dirty cop right at the end of an episode of a show that was aimed mostly at kids coming home from school. I still laugh at the cop's realization as the gas chamber lever gets pulled. "How did he do it? How did he survive that car bomb? :jbhmm: HE'S SUPERMAN!!! :damn:"

Dark, brutal, real, and yet it was somehow satisfying all at the same time.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Naw we need a Black Superman movie that deals with how the world (c00ns, cacs, Wenches, Bucks, Pro blacks, blue checks, black bourgeoise, Amerikkka, CIA, KGB etc) would react to a Black Man being the most powerful man on the planet and what that black man would do with his power :mjpls:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw we need a Black Superman movie that deals with how the world (c00ns, cacs, Wenches, Bucks, Pro blacks, blue checks, black bourgeoise, Amerikkka, CIA, KGB etc) would react to a Black Man being the most powerful man on the planet and what that black man would do with his power :mjpls:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to see this movie, but I also recognize that superhero movies are pro police, pro government propaganda and they would never make a superhero movie depicting the government as bad people

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other than the first two Superman movies that came out in the 70s/early 80s it seems like Superman movies are box office kryptonite ( pun intended)

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to see this movie, but I also recognize that superhero movies are pro police, pro government propaganda and they would never ma me a superhero movie depicting the government as bad people
:ohhh:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I would love to see this movie, but I also recognize that superhero movies are pro police, pro government propaganda and they would never ma me a superhero movie depicting the government as bad people

Winter Soldier/Civil War = Operation Paperclip on blast.

Last edited:

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Interesting.

I’d take a DC animated film at least.

Are we getting another live action superman movie or what?

We really got one dedicated to just superman right? Man of Steel

DC's plan it seems was to use the Flash movie to end up in a timeline where Supergirl comes to earth before Clark. Also Michael Keaton's Batman from 89 is to pass the torch to a version of Batgirl.

:francis:

Hopefully, all of this shyt is scrapped. The new people in charge of DC want to put Superman back into the forefront. Being that new Batman movie can't possibly fit in with DC's overhaul of contunity I hope they edge that version of the character out as well.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Winter Soldier put the government on blast too.

Showed that a lot of the ppl in the US government had ulterior motives. They all get arrested at the end.

Yeah that's what I meant to put lol, I mean it continued into civl war but basically Hydra (nazi's) were sought after for advanced war tech and took over from the inside.

Now Batman...especially Nolan's Batman is very much right wing, pro police state propaganda.