DC should make a movie about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent.

Daps
:ohhh: yo...

If the FB image embed doesn't work, it says

"I want to see a comic about the CIA trying to murder Clark Kent and make it seem like an accident. Not because they know he's Superman but because he's a really good journalist."

I... I would watch :ohhh:

Cause it aint like Superman is just gonna fly to Langley like "what's up" cause then he would he giving away his secret identity. :ohhh:

It could legit be a spy thriller.

Daps
Interesting.

I’d take a DC animated film at least.

Are we getting another live action superman movie or what?

We really got one dedicated to just superman right? Man of Steel

I mean, breh, think about it. It could be a legit spy thriller centered around Superman being conflicted since he has always pretty much aligned himself with the US government (he's been on their side more than he's been against them). And now he's forced to grapple with the corruption in the government, but not being able to do anything about it as Superman because technically no laws were broken. The only way he can bring them down is as Clark Kent.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I mean, breh, think about it. It could be a legit spy thriller centered around Superman being conflicted since he has always pretty much aligned himself with the US government (he's been on their side more than he's been against them). And now he's forced to grapple with the corruption in the government, but not being able to do anything about it as Superman because technically no laws were broken. The only way he can bring them down is as Clark Kent.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:
We need a flashpoint paradox film.

I’m telling you.. if done right that shyt will save the DC Cinematic universe

Daps
that would be piff

And he would be limited on using his powers cause the CIA would have eyes on him at all time. He'd be under so much surveillance that he'd have to pick and choose when he could use his powers.

And then what would he do if the CIA was on his bumper, but somebody was in danger? He can't go help them cause he would be giving away his secret identity.

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Breh, this would be an amazing movie.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
The only problem is that when they figure it out they'll just kill his parents and Lois