Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Infamous SS is the worst game have you ever played on PS4?

giphy.gif

Good luck with Days Gone :sas1:

I haven’t played NEARLY as many games as I played in and before college. I rarely take a chance on games :yeshrug: this is the first chance I’ve taken probably since SS.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You didn't call shyt til I forced you to see the light :sitdown: I've SCREAMED FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS that this game has reviewed badly at all times. Whatever the last show was some random said he liked it and basically the Sony universe took it as fact.

But Sony is the masters of NOT SHOWING GAMEPLAY. there is no gameplay in the days gone commercials, NONE!!!

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW..my post backup this claim over the last year. You been saying this over the last month after the fact but at least you're doing better than your brethren :francis:

The game is a five to a six at best. So Metacritic via bootleg websites that Sony of Russia funded raises averages 12.5%-25% on average :wow:

Please, look at the names of these websites, they not even trying to be discrete about it :mjlol:

You're always crying... :scust:

1.Who is giving it good scores (please don't dodge this question)
2.Infamous SS is the worst entry in the series, this nikka is literally praying for mediocrity :laff:

Hey now....

Happy Smooth Thursday :leostare:

I ain’t praying for shyt :mjlol: I can spare a $60 loss if it’s trash :mjgrin: I’ll put a game down quick

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I haven’t played NEARLY as many games as I played in and before college. I rarely take a chance on games :yeshrug: this is the first chance I’ve taken probably since SS.
Bruh... Wait for the patches. The game needs some post launch bug fixes. I'd say it's not a day 1 enjoyable experience.

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
They updated their policy a few months ago. Preordered games before release date can be refunded now, you can also refund the remainder of your Plus subscription. I just confirmed the refund is in the wallet now.

:wow: My optimism almost fukked me up again.

Did you have to call in order to get them to refund it? Or can you do it online?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Did you have to call in order to get them to refund it? Or can you do it online?

I did it online through chat support. You can call too but I was on the phone with a homie that told me to abort. :dead:

All I told them was that I changed my mind about it and since it's before release (even though I preloaded) they cleared me for a refund. Easy.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Days Gone reviews are average at best. Can't remember the last time Sony had a potential flop on their hands. When I saw the gameplay, I knew it wasn't going to end well.