Days Gone | PS4 | Out Now

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
tenor.gif

a "C" rated game by a "B" team in a year of medicore game releases, expected as much....still got it preordered

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: It’s still getting good scores. Imma judge for myself it’s already downloaded :smugfavre: I’m not expecting it to be up to the standards of the other PS4 exclusives. I already know it’s a long ass game and as long as it’s better than infamous SS I’m good

As long it's better than Infamous Second Son? :wtf:

shyt ain't gonna be better than Infamous SS breh.....Wtf is you smoking?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You're always pandering

It's quite disgusting
:ThisGuy:

...and the difference is I actually own every console and like them for different reasons.
It's you grown men that can't take a joke about your precious video game allegiances that are truly disgusting. :DAIGOSCUST:

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As long it's better than Infamous Second Son? :wtf:

shyt ain't gonna be better than Infamous SS breh.....Wtf is you smoking?

:mjlol: Nah I ain’t rolling. Idk your opinion on SS, but that’s probably the worst game I’ve played on PS4.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I called it. The game looked bland and generic from it's very first reveal. I was baffled at the press Sony gave this game at E3 '16. They showed the game TWICE in the same conference as if it was some God of War or Naughty Dog game. :mjlol: It didn't take genius intellect to predict this game would be bottom barrel Sony shyt.

I'll just game pass this shyt.
You didn't call shyt til I forced you to see the light :sitdown: I've SCREAMED FROM THE MOUNTAIN TOPS that this game has reviewed badly at all times. Whatever the last show was some random said he liked it and basically the Sony universe took it as fact.

But Sony is the masters of NOT SHOWING GAMEPLAY. there is no gameplay in the days gone commercials, NONE!!!

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW..my post backup this claim over the last year. You been saying this over the last month after the fact but at least you're doing better than your brethren :francis:
The overall rating is 72 on Metacritic. :mjgrin:

I'm still copping. :yeshrug:I'll take it back to gamestop for full credit and preorder rage 2 if it's trash.
The game is a five to a six at best. So Metacritic via bootleg websites that Sony of Russia funded raises averages 12.5%-25% on average :wow:

Please, look at the names of these websites, they not even trying to be discrete about it :mjlol:
You're always pandering

It's quite disgusting
You're always crying... :scust:
:comeon: It’s still getting good scores. Imma judge for myself it’s already downloaded :smugfavre: I’m not expecting it to be up to the standards of the other PS4 exclusives. I already know it’s a long ass game and as long as it’s better than infamous SS I’m good
1.Who is giving it good scores (please don't dodge this question)
2.Infamous SS is the worst entry in the series, this nikka is literally praying for mediocrity :laff:
:ThisGuy:

...and the difference is I actually own every console and like them for different reasons.
It's you grown men that can't take a joke about your presence video game allegiances that are truly disgusting. :DAIGOSCUST:
Hey now....

Happy Smooth Thursday :leostare:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Can you get a refund if you already downloaded it? My homie preordered with the quickness :mjlol:

They updated their policy a few months ago. Preordered games before release date can be refunded now, you can also refund the remainder of your Plus subscription. I just confirmed the refund is in the wallet now.

:wow: My optimism almost fukked me up again.