Days after Ole Miss video exposing the obvious racism on campus. Guess what? Star recruit breh commits to them LOL

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What does that have to do with you calling him a 5* recruit? You’re selling this as if he’s a highly sought after national recruit with options to go to any program in the country. You made up the 5* stuff to create a headline for a thread. He’s a zero star recruit from the state of Mississippi. Received an offer from Ole Miss. Of course he’d commit there. I don’t fukk with that racist ass school, but this is a non story.
nikka he had plenty of offers, the fukk? Address the topic and quit the bu bu but shyt. This whats wrong with our community. Should be fukk Ole Miss but you taling all kind of other shyt outside of the original point.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So he’s from Mississippi and committed to the biggest school in Mississippi. I mean I can’t be mad at that. Choosing to live in Mississippi is a big deal to me especially as a black person. He may not even stay there with the portal being a thing and all, we will see.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
nikka he had plenty of offers, the fukk? Address the topic and quit the bu bu but shyt. This whats wrong with our community. Should be fukk Ole Miss but you taling all kind of other shyt outside of the original point.
You know why you said 5* recruit. And why you posted that here instead of the Coliseum. You wanted to sell a narrative that a national recruit with options to any school in the country chose to go to Ole Miss. I already said fukk that racist school. But you sloppily grasped at a made up thing to get some daps.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You know why you said 5* recruit. And why you posted that here instead of the Coliseum. You wanted to sell a narrative that a national recruit with options to any school in the country chose to go to Ole Miss. I already said fukk that racist school. But you sloppily grasped at a made up thing to get some daps.
I changed the title and the point still stands. I saw the SI article and made the thread. But ay focus on that my nikka. Thats what is important here. As i said breh had multiple offers from top schools but you still on some bu bu but you said 5 star instead of 3 or 4. fukk outta here my nikka.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I changed the title and the point still stands. I saw the SI article and made the thread. But ay focus on that my nikka. Thats what is important here. As i said breh had multiple offers from top schools but you still on some bu bu but you said 5 star instead of 3 or 4. fukk outta here my nikka.
You mean those other top schools on his list that have their own racial history as well outside of the only HBCU on the list?

If you really wanted to keep it on code, you would have brought that one up instead of lumping it in together with the others.

Before you come back with the anger and fury, I went to that other Mississippi school on its list and can tell you firsthand how it goes down there.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You mean those other top schools on his list that have their own racial history as well outside of the only HBCU on the list?

If you really wanted to keep it on code, you would have brought that one up instead of lumping it in together with the others.

Before you come back with the anger and fury, I went to that other Mississippi school on its list and can tell you firsthand how it goes down there.
nikka the Ole Miss shyt happened a week ago, hence the point. :what:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka the Ole Miss shyt happened a week ago, hence the point. :what:
Is that supposed to change anything? Ole Miss racist rhetoric has been out there for years, yet that never stopped people from going there. Those other schools on his list outside of the HBCUs have their own checkered racist history. Does that mean he should have went there as long as it wasn‘t Ole Miss?

If so, that’s not staying on code.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Remember when the football team boycotted at Missouri the president stepped down and things changed.

I think these dudes getting paid might stop this type of thing from happening.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Remember when the football team boycotted at Missouri the president stepped down and things changed.

I think these dudes getting paid might stop this type of thing from happening.

Love to see it. Some of the nikkas in here would be like "Why them brothers jeopardizing their future" :damn:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
People talk about being on code what's in it for him to reject the school? Are you feeding his family? Daps are worthless and every 5 star recruit is treated like royalty in SEC schools
Thats the real issue...people is hungry and white supremacy forces you to make decisions based on generational wealth and immediate support of family.

Billionaire blacks gotta uplift HBCUs to get them on levels cause these states give you funding after PWIs get theirs.

Its weak and ain't too much we can do. We gridlocked begging our own elite to bail us out..but they still getting fed by a white hand.