Days after Ole Miss video exposing the obvious racism on campus. Guess what? Star recruit breh commits to them LOL

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

5 star? He’s a zero star in the composite rankings.
And he’s from Mississippi too. He’s used to dealing with the good ole boys.
full

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Breh, you root for either Clemson or South Carolina football, correct? Dont mean to be disrespectful, but you are kidding yourself if there havent been racist incidents at either of those schools. Its the same across the whole country, not sure why you are fixated on this one kid or one incident
This

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
A lot of times the sports brehs live in a bubble especially if they’re very successful. It’s always been this way. You can have a school filled with racism and racial inequality treat their black football players like Princes…as long as they produce.

This.

As long as he puts in work on Saturdays, he'll be unbothered and likely have his pick of all the Southern belles down that way.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

5 star? He’s a zero star in the composite rankings.

He’s not remotely close to a 5* recruit. He’s an unrated recruit from Mississippi. No shocker that if he got an offer from Ole Miss he’d go there.
Does LSU offer no star recruits?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Does LSU offer no star recruits?
What does that have to do with you calling him a 5* recruit? You’re selling this as if he’s a highly sought after national recruit with options to go to any program in the country. You made up the 5* stuff to create a headline for a thread. He’s a zero star recruit from the state of Mississippi. Received an offer from Ole Miss. Of course he’d commit there. I don’t fukk with that racist ass school, but this is a non story.

Daps
A lot of times the sports brehs live in a bubble especially if they’re very successful. It’s always been this way. You can have a school filled with racism and racial inequality treat their black football players like Princes…as long as they produce.
This is true. One of my friends played in college, then went into the NFL. He got a sponsor family who bought him all kinds of stuff, and they came to his wedding.