Days after Ole Miss video exposing the obvious racism on campus. Guess what? Star recruit breh commits to them LOL

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
These brehs are dummies, but accepting cac racism is what we've been doing for decades. These kids doing have many good examples of actually fighting back against cacs, only submitting to them in integration:yeshrug:
We only hate and fight each other. When it comes to cacs, majority of our community is scary and submissive.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
Breh, you root for either Clemson or South Carolina football, correct? Dont mean to be disrespectful, but you are kidding yourself if there havent been racist incidents at either of those schools. Its the same across the whole country, not sure why you are fixated on this one kid or one incident

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
We only hate and fight each other. When it comes to cacs, majority of our community is scary and submissive.
If I was going to knock him, I would have to knock every University of alabama black player. I’ve went to colleges that had racial incidences, should I question myself?

At the end of the day, either he can be a part of changing that culture on their campus (they are only 25 years removed from flying rebel flags at games), or he c00n it up. He’s from the area, so he’s probably used to white people kissing his ass to be next to him

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, you root for either Clemson or South Carolina football, correct? Dont mean to be disrespectful, but you are kidding yourself if there havent been racist incidents at either of those schools. Its the same across the whole country, not sure why you are fixated on this one kid or one incident
Yeah the Clemson Rebels? I didn't say boycott all PWIs or all their sports. But this shyt literally just happeneing for a school that celebrates the fukking confederacy unapolgethicaly.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Clemson was built by enslaved people, they even have a John C Calhoun hall (VP and senator, staunch supporter of slavery)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yeah the Clemson Rebels? I didn't say boycott all PWIs or all their sports. But this shyt literally just happeneing for a school that celebrates the fukking confederacy unapolgethicaly.
So he should let a few pissy ass white frat bytches determine his future? fukk that, word to James Meredith who integrated that bytch

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I always believed that Racism would end the day that Black Athletes boycotted the SEC. If they all went to different schools, see how quickly them people would change up on their racism.

Breh if you believe that, you don't follow the message boards.

White folks would double down on "we don't need them".

Look at what they say about transfers and guys that don't commit.