Daym Drops' new gig is going to be the death of him

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
shytty food be making my body feel terrible

I don’t know how fat people keep this shyt up. How you not waking up feeling like ass after you just ate garbage the previous day? I have to eat clean all the damn time
I don't see how these dudes eat like this. I few weeks ago I ate out mon tues wed. Rest of the week I was bloated and sore, getting random head aches. Just watching him eat all that processed meat made me loose my appetite :scust:

I know his shyts got to be nuclear. Toilet got to be made out of the same stuff as captain america shield or monica santiago butthole :scust:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't see how these dudes eat like this. I few weeks ago I ate out mon tues wed. Rest of the week I was bloated and sore, getting random head aches. Just watching him eat all that processed meat made me loose my appetite :scust:

I know his shyts got to be nuclear. Toilet got to be made out of the same stuff as captain america shield or monica santiago butthole :scust:
Eating out 3 nights in a row tends to do that :skip:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

where the fukk were you eating?

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Im not really worried about Daym like that but his homeboy Badlands Chugs will pass away within 5 years. It's scary how much he puts his body through with those drink challenges. :picard:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Im not really worried about Daym like that but his homeboy Badlands Chugs will pass away within 5 years. It's scary how much he puts his body through with those drink challenges. :picard:

I honestly seeing Badlands outliving Daym easily because at least Chugs eats a veggie or two.

Dayms goofy yucky ass hates vegetables and constantly eats like shyt :scust: