Daym Drops' new gig is going to be the death of him

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the equivalent to a dope boy who don't know when to stop hustling

Dame has millions upon millions of views on YouTube, Been in commercials and has a Netflix show. He should be set for life by now or atleast have enough bread to flip it into some serious passive income. No reason to be doing this of all things

I think he even owns a good percentage of a restaurant

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
How many vids is he eating the full meal? Seems like doing just enough to create content.

There was one video where he had either a pizza or some sort of burger and threw that shyt in the trash.

I was heated by that wasted food:dwillhuh:.

Dude had no chill regardless of if the shyt tasted bad. :gucci:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the equivalent to a dope boy who don't know when to stop hustling

Dame has millions upon millions of views on YouTube, Been in commercials and has a Netflix show. He should be set for life by now or atleast have enough bread to flip it into some serious passive income. No reason to be doing this of all things

There's an old saying, don't quit your day job. If he stopped doing the shyt that got him poppin, people would swear he fell off.

Success is a gift and a curse

Jay-Z said:
Everybody look at you strange, say you changed. Like you work that hard to stay the same

He should switch it up and start doing workout videos and get super cut, just to show his sheep that this is a lifestyle cut.

Kobeyashi is cut as shyt, if I'm not mistaken he gave up competitive eating for bodybuilding or competitive eats and bodybuilds.

Either way this shyt is :snoop:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
There's an old saying, don't quit your day job. If he stopped doing the shyt that got him poppin, people would swear he fell off.

Success is a gift and a curse

He should switch it up and start doing workout videos and get super cut, just to show his sheep that this is a lifestyle cut.

Kobeyashi is cut as shyt, if I'm not mistaken he gave up competitive eating for bodybuilding or competitive eats and bodybuilds.

Either way this shyt is :snoop:

Funny you say this but his "wife" actually brought it up on one of his vids about him just giving this shyt up. Dude did a lot of juelzing and talking about some "so you would want me to go back to retail and etc".

I'm like no you lockness monster brillopad head having ass, she wants you to fukking live past 40 you dingbat:why:.

Look I love food, but mixing the food with clout is not the wave and in Dayms case, its sadly his meal ticket...literally.