Daym Drops' new gig is going to be the death of him

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Funny you say this but his "wife" actually brought it up on one of his vids about him just giving this shyt up. Dude did a lot of juelzing and talking about some "so you would want me to go back to retail and etc".

I'm like no you lockness monster brillopad head having ass, she wants you to fukking live past 40 you dingbat:why:.

Look I love food, but mixing the food with clout is not the wave and in Dayms case, its sadly his meal ticket...literally.
U married?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny you say this but his "wife" actually brought it up on one of his vids about him just giving this shyt up. Dude did a lot of juelzing and talking about some "so you would want me to go back to retail and etc".

I'm like no you lockness monster brillopad head having ass, she wants you to fukking live past 40 you dingbat:why:.

Look I love food, but mixing the food with clout is not the wave and in Dayms case, its sadly his meal ticket...literally.

America has an unhappy relationship/addiction to food. Pretty much everything we do is related to food or eating. Food is just fuel. Imagine getting excited to put gas in your car, or to pay your electric bill, turn on the heat or turn on a light. There's plenty of situations where those occasions are appreciated and a blessing for some, but our mentality with food is all out of wack. Even if capitalism is the culprit (high food prices, shyt in food that makes it addictive, mainstream shows that glamourizes gluttony, tv commercials, food challenges) we have free will. Maybe it's just a cycle of addiction that everyone is caught up in.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
America has an unhappy relationship/addiction to food. Pretty much everything we do is related to food or eating. Food is just fuel. Imagine getting excited to put gas in your car, or to pay your electric bill, turn on the heat or turn on a light. There's plenty of situations where those occasions are appreciated and a blessing for some, but our mentality with food is all out of wack. Even if capitalism is the culprit (high food prices, shyt in food that makes it addictive, mainstream shows that glamourizes gluttony, tv commercials, food challenges) we have free will. Maybe it's just a cycle of addiction that everyone is caught up in.

Breh this is Rep content right here. It reminds me of my father in law who I swear watches TV for the food commercials and has his wife going all over the fukking world just for some meal he seen on a commercial, despite having a shyt load of food in the freezer//frig.

On the real, food is what it is. Its delicious, its a art, but it should not be a addiction by any means. One thing I can say during my time in the struggle (still is), is that food should be treated as you pointed out...fuel. Sure you can hook it up and make it presentable, but if you are not hungry its mind over matter.

Some of my best moments eating was when I had nothing in the cabinet but ramen, tuna, mayo, and a prayer.

When I had it all, it was just like I was eating nothing. No taste, no feeling, just I ate the food because I could afford it.

This is something I am telling my son to break that chain because he tries to overeat the wrong shyt, while neglecting the right food like veggies, lean chicken, and etc that my wife and I are pushing the steez.

Dude don't want those 600 pound life problems, so its all up with the notion of breaking it down that food is a necessity, and not a overtime.