Daym Drops Goodbye to Fast Food *EDIT He's back at it :snoop:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

Hes looking out for his health :salute:... i recently have been too, fast food is killing people.

I bet he checked his cholesterol and it was through the roof, i recommend everyone who is over 30 to get that checked.

Last edited:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
this dude eating the same shyt just from slightly more upscale restaurants :comeon:

yeah i noticed that too....aint no difference to me between 5 Guys and TGIFridays...shyt 5 guys will give the better burger and you'll get it in a fraction of the time..

i think he's just sick of being a fat ass getting looked at funny in the parking lots of all these places...

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Love daym's show. It's obvious that he got that wake up call from his doctor. Dude is over 6'3 and 400 pounds. He was supposed to sample the food and give a review but if that shyt tasted good he would damn near eat the whole thing. Ninja loved taco bell, crispy bacon, and greasy hole in the wall joints.

I think the same shyt happened to the hodge twins. Once they ditched the bro science meals and went full retard with post workout fast food meals and food challenges they ended up getting that wake up call too. I don't buy forks over knives scaring them, it was the blood work profile results. Now they lacto ovarian vegeterians lol.

Only smart food reviewer is gay ass matt zion. Dude be taking a couple of bites and get that review over with:mjlol: