Day Shift | Discussion Thread

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Netflix will go on another dry spell after this and Sandman.

Not to me, Cobra Kai turns early next month then there's Narco Saints, Guillermo Del Toro's Horror anthology in October. Coming soon section has a good number new and returning shows I'm interested so far.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I finally watched this and liked it.

This reminded me of John Carpenter's Vampires. I used to watch this all the time when I was young. I hope the sequel to this isn't like the Vamipre sequel that starred Jon Bon Jovi.

Peter Stormare(pawn shop guy) always plays a great scumbag.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps

This reminded me of John Carpenter's Vampires. I used to watch this all the time when I was young. I hope the sequel to this isn't like the Vamipre sequel that starred Jon Bon Jovi.

What I thought of too. What I loved about vampires is they basically turned vampire hunting into a thankless labor job. Vampire hunters as day laborers almost lol, just a miserable job that nobody appreciates. Every single character in that movie is an a$$hole too. Not perfect movie but underrated.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Not to me, Cobra Kai turns early next month then there's Narco Saints, Guillermo Del Toro's Horror anthology in October. Coming soon section has a good number new and returning shows I'm interested so far.
This "Kleo" show looks promising as well:lupe:

-Just finished Day Shift. Good solid entertainment. I enjoyed the action, it was funny too:wow:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If you like reading read the novel vampire$ !! It’s way better than the movie . Wished there was sequels