Dax hates MJF so much he refuses to talk about him to avoid getting in hot water with AEW

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I really don't want to spend time talking about Max because if I do then I will for sure get myself in trouble with my current employer. And I don't want to do that ... because I know that I will get myself in hot water with the office and I don't want to put this podcast in hotwater.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Guess the shyt Kingston said was true.

MJF that soft, or TK just scared to piss him off?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Guess the shyt Kingston said was true.

MJF that soft, or TK just scared to piss him off?
Or the whole roster is in on the work because anytime he comes up everyone everyone either says he is an a$$hole or won't talk about him (Dax)

Silkk

Daps
Or the whole roster is in on the work because anytime he comes up everyone everyone either says he is an a$$hole or won't talk about him (Dax)
Nah, if TK & Megha sending out emails saying don’t talk about him badly I doubt its a work.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Nah, if TK & Megha sending out emails saying don’t talk about him badly I doubt its a work.
YEah but what if people like Eddie and Dax saying it is part of the work?

But nah of course I don't buy it's a work. I was merely being a devil's advocate. Nothing DAx has done on his podcast before seems like a work.

Silkk

Daps
:yeshrug: Dax been an attention whore/clout chaser. Not long ago had a podcast titled “CM Punk” giving the impression that he’d be interviewing Punk, only for it to end up being his bald ass talking about CM Punk for an hour by himself
All podcasters do that though breh :russ: