Dax hates MJF so much he refuses to talk about him to avoid getting in hot water with AEW

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
MJF looks like the type to be an arrogant douchebag a$$hole. :ld:

It's never a good time when the untouchable main star recognizes he's the untouchable main star and starts acting as such.

I liken it to Kanye West. While his mother's passing was the catalyst/tipping point for his ... current state of affairs, IMO things seemed to start going left when he began to realize how much genius he possessed.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Ftr, Kenny, bucks, punk, and Jericho got to be the absolute biggest bytches in wrestling alive
Imagine knowing these nikkas are bytches, and you can’t do anything but sit there like :to: Cause if you do you’ll be in trouble.
It's like a rape victim..know who it is but won't expose him. Wtf...crazy.
Some of you nikkas really wasn’t raised right.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Think the grass is greener where there is no soil brehs

But seriously, why do people do this? If you can’t talk, don’t talk. He brought more negative attention to the situation with that then just leaving it alone.

He’s A Mark Ass Wrestling Fan Who Can’t Help Himself That’s Why

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
wasting time with one of the best tag teams in the biz. Yeah, ok, pal. :mjlol:
One of the best tag teams

:scusthov:

Yeah, like I said.. nah. Respectfully. Keep them nikkas far away from Cody’s momentum. shyt, keep them away from WWE completely. They can stay in AEW. Build that legacy you was talmbout a while back.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Not even gonna touch that @R=G bullshyt. The fukk's wrong with you, man.

As for Dax...this dude needs to get out of his feelings already. I thought JR had the bytchiest wrestling podcast in the world, but Dax has done literally nothing but bytch about his current AND previous jobs since he started his. Just complaining about shyt that doesn't matter at all for no good reason, with no obvious benefit for himself or Cash Wheeler. Dude's like wrestling's version of Kid Cudi if Cudi were wholly derivative instead of actually influential in his own right.

I mean, I don't care for MJF either (and the people turning own on his reign just like I did seem to agree with me), but is this necessary?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I hate that stay silent shyt. That applies to the hoes Vince paid off...rape victims letting rapists walk away clean without identifying them. Pitiful.