Dax hates MJF so much he refuses to talk about him to avoid getting in hot water with AEW

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Dax will forever be a entire bytch. Dude spends the whole time wanking off Bret Hart, tweeting at alarming speeds while his daughter tries to make sense of it, forever in his feelings about shyt, bytch and moan.

Why would you say some shyt about MJF, but won't say shyt about MJF, yet you want to say shyt about MJF, but you want to be good with your current employer who has MJF on the payroll:why:.

Dude let Bret Hart down :francis:. Dude is Pete Rock to Wheeler's CL Smooth.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Should FTR stay with AEW to build their legacy tho? This is what the streets wanna know

:myman:
Nothing left for them to do there, Especially after TK dropped the ball on the winner takes all match with the Bucks.

Glad we got they great rivalry between them and the Briscoes before what happened happened :mjcry:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dax will forever be a entire bytch. Dude spends the whole time wanking off Bret Hart, tweeting at alarming speeds while his daughter tries to make sense of it, forever in his feelings about shyt, bytch and moan.

Why would you say some shyt about MJF, but won't say shyt about MJF, yet you want to say shyt about MJF, but you want to be good with your current employer who has MJF on the payroll:why:.

Dude let Bret Hart down :francis:. Dude is Pete Rock to Wheeler's CL Smooth.

He gonna do an interview about the time he said "Make my hot tags, fakkit"? :dead:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I actually unignored for a second to see how bad it was and good lord, he is absolutely demented. Such a fukkin creep. Back on the list :camby:
giphy.gif