David O' Russell's 'Amsterdam' set to lose $97 million for Regency Enterprises

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
and all of their movies seem to get sucked off, no matter what, but i think DoR is starting to finally get backlash b/c everyone thinks he's a cock.

Never been a PTA stan despite some classics. Licorice Pizza was nothing. a nothing movie. i actually like Wes Anderson most of the time. GDT is one of the most talented, yet biggest busts in Hollywood history. seriously, all of his non-made films sound incredible, then we have to waste 3 years on Crimson Peak.

How that man managed to make Shape of Water I can never forgive.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
and all of their movies seem to get sucked off, no matter what, but i think DoR is starting to finally get backlash b/c everyone thinks he's a cock.

Never been a PTA stan despite some classics. Licorice Pizza was nothing. a nothing movie. i actually like Wes Anderson most of the time. GDT is one of the most talented, yet biggest busts in Hollywood history. seriously, all of his non-made films sound incredible, then we have to waste 3 years on Crimson Peak.
I love the best of west anderson but french dispatch was him on 11 when I prefer him on 6 or 7.

He should never go as far as The Life Acquatic again. That is as “Wes Anderson”y i want his movies.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
How that man managed to make Shape of Water I can never forgive.
I think the worst oscar travesties of alltime are

• Art Carney, best actor over pacino for godfather 2, jack nickelson for china town
  • Crash over …anything…though 2005 was an atrocious movie year
  • The shape of water over Get Out (film and director)
The fact he got an oscar…two oscars for that movie is absurd.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Anyone mention it was on HBO max

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every idea Guillermo del Toro has sounds absolutely incredible... then 6 of them get cancelled, he makes a movie every 3 years and they're all just kinda ok, I actually like the Hellboys more than all of his recent stuff. Pan's Labyrinth is obviously incredible. i've never gone back to his non-english stuff prior to that, but i know people love the vampire movie at least.

even Cabinet of Curiosities was just kinda ok overall.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
every idea Guillermo del Toro has sounds absolutely incredible... then 6 of them get cancelled, he makes a movie every 3 years and they're all just kinda ok, I actually like the Hellboys more than all of his recent stuff. Pan's Labyrinth is obviously incredible. i've never gone back to his non-english stuff prior to that, but i know people love the vampire movie at least.

even Cabinet of Curiosities was just kinda ok overall.

He'd never do it but someone needs to give this man either Martian Manhunter or Green Lantern.

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I think the worst oscar travesties of alltime are

• Art Carney, best actor over pacino for godfather 2, jack nickelson for china town
  • Crash over …anything…though 2005 was an atrocious movie year
  • The shape of water over Get Out (film and director)
The fact he got an oscar…two oscars for that movie is absurd.
American hustle winning any award over wolf of Wall Street was also ridiculous

Conz

Superstar
Daps
American hustle winning any award over wolf of Wall Street was also ridiculous
but Christian Bale played a fat guy again. and Bradley Cooper had a funny wig. And Amy Adams actually looked sexy instead of just like a regular lady she always looks like. And Jennifer Lawrence looked like a 16 year old playing a 45 year old housewife.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
but Christian Bale played a fat guy again. and Bradley Cooper had a funny wig. And Amy Adams actually looked sexy instead of just like a regular lady she always looks like. And Jennifer Lawrence looked like a 16 year old playing a 45 year old housewife.
Amy Adams could have gotten it in The Fighter too, she was looking feral beating up mark Wahlberg's sisters. And the beginning of BvS in the tub

Conz

Superstar
Daps
A
Amy Adams could have gotten it in The Fighter too, she was looking feral beating up mark Wahlberg's sisters. And the beginning of BvS in the tub
Amy Adams is not a woman i'd describe as "sexy." she's "cute" sometimes and average others. she looked "sexy" in American Hustle. literally one of the only highlights of that pile of shyt.