David Fincher's MINDHUNTER - Netflix Series

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Great season 2 for Mindhunter. My only gripe is that they either should have found their suspect for the Atlanta Child murders a couple episodes earlier or added a 10th episode to the season. It just felt like things got rushed to the conclusion on those last 2 episodes.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not for thinking everything has an agenda behind it but for some reason the lesbian shyt in here feels like an agenda at play. It adds literally 0 to the show and it feels like something they threw in there on some hey we got some gay shyt going on here...like they're hitting some sort of quota.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I'm not for thinking everything has an agenda behind it but for some reason the lesbian shyt in here feels like an agenda at play. It adds literally 0 to the show and it feels like something they threw in there on some hey we got some gay shyt going on here...like they're hitting some sort of quota.
it was legit a plot point when wendy had to "make up a story" to identify with a clearly homophobic/in the closet prisoner who led boys to their doom. her being a lesbian wasn't just for a quota :beli:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I bullshytted on the first season of this..didn’t finish or pay full attention. Started the second season mainly because of the Atlanta child murderer and this is right up my alley. Going back to the first season once I finish this.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He wasn't caught until 05. Unless they do some big ass time jump, I doubt we'll see his conclusion on here.

Yeah, I was puzzled when I figured out it was him because when he got caught I was about to graduate high school.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
With the Current socio-political environment at the moment. Theirs going to be a copycat being inspired by this show. Bad Timing.