David Banner calls out the black community for being too quick to criticize other black people

KGlock

All Star
Daps
He's right I said that in the Shannon Sharpe twitter thread. Like I said I don't remember folks going along with the narrative that he's gay when he was just UNK on undisputed going with blk and milds and henny on set.

Blk folk the main race that don't stay on code. fukk diddy that nikka deserves to rot in hell and more, i cant agree if hes referring to him specifically. However, in general when a mofo gets ostracized by them crakkas, instead of folks to question or be like naw that's not right, mofos quick to jump on the bandwagon to cook a nikka. Similar sht happens when folk fall off, other blk folk will crucify em like that person never got on in the first place and was just a bum or some shyt . Just a toxic cycle that hinders blk influential figure to have any real staying power cause them crakkas know all it take is one major allegation on a blk star and fellow blk ppl won't even question it and just run with it and be like
tenor.gif

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

nikka YOURE WRONG.

PUFF BROUGHT MASE PUB
FOR ABOUT 20K AND BROUGHT BIGS PUB
FOR ABOUT 100K.

THEY WERE BROKE, HADNT
MADE ANY MONEY IN THE MUSIC BIZ YET
AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT PUBLISHING WAS
UNTIL THEY BLEW UP AND
REALIZED THEY WERE GETTING YANKED.
:devil:
:evil:

This is absolutely đź’Ż true. Biggie went broke not long after Ready to Die. He even mentioned it in The Source that he sold his publishing to Puffy.

It's too bad he was naive to the business as he could have easily taken out a loan somewhere...or gotten the money by some other means.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Fam, that's litteraly taking advantage of someone ignorance.

Puff knew those publishing real worth and scammed those breh

Smh no it's not.
Then ur job is taking advantage of u because they don't give u a salary and stocks in the company also.

Puff has no clue how successful the artist will be And how much the publishing will be worth.
A label is just trying to have every avenue to get money from the artist that they spend money on.
Some time having their publishing is lucrative Sometimes it isn't.

I guess I see sht from the business owners perspective, people just feel sorry for artist who cry about sht after they stop making money.
And they see somebody like him making a lot of money but not writing songs.

If I paid for ur life as an artist and all the equipment in this MFer to make this music, then I should get the bigger cut of every revenue stream.
I could have gotten anybody to make this music.
They are fortunate

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
This is the oochie wally or one mic thing that Jay was talking about...just acknowledge you're bad faith actor. (Not you, him)

DB was always like this…

If u thought that his albums was gonna be songs that’s identical to Like A Pimp, someone lied to you