Davante Adams traded to Jets

Daps
This may have bought Jets another season with Rodgers. They have a window but they're still not looking like real contenders at all. Things can change and a piece like Adam's can make a difference but we shall see

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
This trade got me...:what:

Ain't Davante hurt?

Is Rodgers even playing next season?

How is this GM still employed?
If Adams is here, then Rodgers must of told Woody I'm coming back next season
Davante got one of those injury if it was the playoff he would be playing or trying to but since he wanted to be traded, he can't play
Doulgas with the Riddikk botch & this O-line still being so damm bad & Saleh firing he should be on the hot seat

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If Adams is here, then Rodgers must of told Woody I'm coming back next season
Davante got one of those injury if it was the playoff he would be playing or trying to but since he wanted to be traded, he can't play
Doulgas with the Riddikk botch & this O-line still being so damm bad & Saleh firing he should be on the hot seat
I think it was pretty clear w the injury the raiders were hustling holding him out so he didn’t get hurt worse while they tried to trade him

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Congrats to the New York Packers!

Now u just need to sign Bahkatari and the cypher will be complete

:mjlol: This is the Jets we talkin' bout... for all the positivity... there will be something equally or greater negatively with the team. All the hype was about Rodgers signing, and then he blows out his Achilles in the first game. The Football Gods sees all... something bad is going to happen to kill the mood.
^^ I'm just gonna need you two to keep Jordan Love nice and healthy till his inevitable move to the Big Apple.

:unimpressed:
Sounds identical to Reddikk, in many ways. Except that DA makes almost twice as much.
Reddikk makes 15m and Adams 17mm