Davante Adams traded to Jets

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the raiders trade Devante to a team in their division? :dahell:
Same man that left Aaron and the Packers for David Carr and the Raiders...and it wasnt even a money thing. Winning aint top priority for everybody :manny:.
You have to want to win. He should have demanded this. He doesn't care at all about anything other than being married to Aaron or David.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:mjlol: This is the Jets we talkin' bout... for all the positivity... there will be something equally or greater negatively with the team. All the hype was about Rodgers signing, and then he blows out his Achilles in the first game. The Football Gods sees all... something bad is going to happen to kill the mood.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Same man that left Aaron and the Packers for David Carr and the Raiders...and it wasnt even a money thing. Winning aint top priority for everybody :manny:.
Shannon just broke down that trade down on first take. Apparently it was a respect thing and he felt Packers were hoing him even though he was willing to stay/sign with them with Aaron leaving. That's from Davante's own mouth when he was on Club Shay Shay :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This may be nothing because it seems Davante Adams was hurt...

But for the games he did play, Davante Adams was among the worst WRs in the league at creating separation.

I'm not saying he's washed. But it's something to monitor. Could have been small sample size. Could have been an injury.

I only bring it up in case he doesn't look like his old self in these remaining games.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Well, the Jets have to go all in at some point.

Miami looks soft and the Jets almost beat Buffalo without Adams. If they get hot they could steal the division at the end of the year.
not a single thing they can do to beat Baltimore, Htown or Kansas City
I wouldnt even take them over the Chargers with Adams