Davante Adams traded to Jets

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That's all the Jets are on the hook for :gucci:

That's on LV's payroll.

Moral of the story, we can cut him in the offseason by not picking up his option and we wouldn't owe a cent. But if Rodgers plays another year, I can see him wanting another year with him.
I think we are talking about different things.

I’m talking about what his salary is, ie how much his book value is. You are talking about what’s left of his contract.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Adam’s makes 28m in average salary with bonuses and sign-on. He signed 140/5.

Reddikk 46/3 approx 15.

Of course these deals are not distributed evenly, so this year Reddicm might lose up to 19m.

All Google-ble, easiest way is “highest paid wr”

But perhaps cbs, mgm etc don’t know what they are talking about. :yeshrug:

I think we are talking about different things.

I’m talking about what his salary is, ie how much his book value is. You are talking about what’s left of his contract.
Its not really that serious.. but the only reason I replied to you was because of your quote above. Saying that he makes 28m annually.. which just isn't the case.

Again.. no big deal. I just know the Jets are only on the hook for 11-13'ish

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This will end messy if Aaron Rodgers gets injured or forced to miss time its a move he obviously had power in making happen.

Rodgers loves to point fingers when things go wrong he's a real shyt head and it was Saleh who got fired because of him.

Now Adams is there but their defense is trash they expect this trade to make them contenders? Nah...
Honestly the problem is Rodgers, he’s not aging like Brady

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
You're like the 3rd or 4th person that brought up the Chiefs. This shyt aint Madden. Why would the Raiders trade him to their divisional rival? :gucci:
If they could have gotten a first or second round pic, why not? The Raiders are on the road of tanking. Getting a high draft pick and another from Adams' trade would have been a win in their book. :manny: Just my opinion. Also a good spot if Adams want to win. Rodgers could be gone next year and Adams could be in the same situations as the Raiders.