dating women that are smarter than you...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
i dated a broad who was alot smarter than me. worst shyt ever. bytch always had this swag like she was better than me except in the bedroom

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
more educated yeah

my ex fiance had her masters in mathematics

the last chick i messed with has a mba

although i'm a law school drop out, i'm not booksmart, or consider myself smart, im just good at studying that's it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol smarter

i used to date a girl with a phd that could barely tie her shoes...

A lot of them "educated" broads tend to lack basic, common sense.

I've seen honor roll/ 4.0 GPA carrying females get played/totally dominated/ outwitted by dudes who could barely read at a 4th grade level

School work is all memory and repetition.....It has no bearings on how clever or savvy a person is.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
who's done it?

this is a first for me and it's gonna take some getting used to.

Its crazy, I've dated women who were "smarter" than me in a sense that they had better grades then me, but when it comes to everyday life they were complete idiots and had zero common sense... Like my old girlfriend bought a $1600 professional camera just because it was nice and she wanted "nice pictures"... I had to teach her how to use the fukking thing... She ended up selling it :why:

Her: "I thought expensive camera's were supposed to be easy to use, thats why you pay all that money for them right?!":wtf:

Me: :beli:

The women that I've dated that are book smart AND have "street smarts"/common sense/wisdom or whatever you want to call it are great to be around... It adds more balance to the relationship...

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds...interesting. Can't say that I've ever dated a woman who was smarter than me. Then again, I often wonder if I'm too intellectual, so maybe it's for the best :manny:

Modest much?

Heh, you'd think I'm bragging from that, but it was meant to be more of a self-deprecating/reflective thought. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of myself as "smart" or "intellectual", at least in the way people typically define those words.

On the other hand, I wonder if I come off as unapproachable or off-putting to people sometimes because of it. And I know I tend to daydream a lot. So maybe it's for the best I haven't dated a woman "smarter" than me. Not that she'd necessarily be off-putting or a daydreamer who regularly ignores people around them.

Got me sitting here analyzing myself, like I don't do that enough on my own. I should have stuck with a simple "no" answer... :hmm:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
First and foremost, i' m not somebody you'd deem intelligent - trust... so most broads i encounter (especially at my age bracket) will most certaciously be more cerebrative and intuitive than me.

But you'd be surprised how often women are willing to keep an open mind to you as long as you're fun, offer unique outlooks on life, love, society, current events, media, etc. and keep things casual like Friday office outfits (I've dated a public attorney, account exec at amazon, med school chick to a cashier at Banana Republic and errthang in between).

You don't necessarily have to be a brainiac, but based on my experiences, they just want a fella who's opinionated, isn't a doormat/pushover, can sustain convo and make them laugh (and i guess it doesn't hurt that i'm bold, if i'm getting the right signs, i'll hold a woman's hands on the first date and they LOVE it).

Like i said, i'm far from being the brightest dandalion in the zoo...

But swing by my cage... and i'll show you how a thug animal roars.

RAWWRRR!!!

;0

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Sure bish you may be great at maf, but you aint notice dat dub i slipped outcha purse after you passed out from gettin ya cervix snapped in half. :mjpls:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've dated one girl that was smarter than me. as long as she's not the type to constantly speak down to you it's cool. you still have to have authority though. also, are we talking booksmarts?

most people think they're more intelligent than the average. numbers don't add up, some of them gotta be lying.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Never messed with a chick smarter than me.

Chicks usually fall under one of these two categories....
book smarts or street smarts

Most educated chicks usually be on some basic level thinking/intellectual shyt and show their mental short comings in ass backward ways such as debating and logic and reasoning. But yeah they can help with your homework though.

Most street smart chicks be dope with the common sense and can think and react quickly to shyt but they don't have the drive to read and learn so they can put actual intellectual wisdom behind their common sense. It's almost like they content with just being street smart.

You find a chick that falls under both categories and you :win:,but most often you just gotta settle for one or the other.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

tumblr_m20r87E58w1qd2ffh.gif