dating women that are smarter than you...

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds...interesting. Can't say that I've ever dated a woman who was smarter than me. Then again, I often wonder if I'm too intellectual, so maybe it's for the best :manny:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I have yet to encounter this phenomenon......:manny:....but I look forward to it

What u said....shyt must be like heaven :ahh:.....then again those type chicks are probably better at planning and plotting shady doings.:to:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
I've never been with a girl I'd consider "smarter" than me, but I love intelligent, high achieving women :ahh:

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw, I'm pretty fukking smart though, so there's very few out there. I did talk to a girl who thought way too hard. She was a psuedo-intellectual and would send the longest texts about unnecessary shyt. I ended up just reading the first and last lines of her messages to get an idea of what she was talking about.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
ya i'm used to filling women's heads with all my theories on life and shyt...

she comes back at me with something that makes too much sense

i'm just like :mindblown: :leon:

I believe this is the reason I was proposed to. I wouldn't say I'm smarter than him, but I challenge his way of thinking. We have the ability to converse without me sitting there like a dunce amazed he can actually speak :dry:

Hopefully this is the start of something beautiful :smile: