I got 2 kids
7 and 9
I got a good girl now
But shyt be tough sometimes

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea but depending ur area and age it's hard to find woman with none..but I'm sure it can be done

I have a daughter but I always seem to find women that don't have kids who are my age and I'm pretty old. I ask them why and they all say they are waiting for marriage. It's interesting.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah I don't have no problem with it or no limits like that, I mean nothing outrageous but theres other factors that play a role in whether ill fukk with her like if she bad, if the kids are bad, the baby daddy situation, if theres more than one baby daddy, if she has her shyt together or tryin to ect...

Dudes here always like to bytch about the negatives but there are positives to fukkin with broads with kids. Some over even fukkin with one with no kids and this comin from somebody with no kids

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
my main thing will have to be the kid actually say a word to me & don't be fukking disrespectful

i used to mess around with baby mamas back in the day and you would have some who kids wouldn't say a fukking word to u and they in the same room... i just ended up cutting the chicks off after a few dates....shyt tells me she has no control over her household

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Nah I don't have no problem with it or no limits like that, I mean nothing outrageous but theres other factors that play a role in whether ill fukk with her like if she bad, if the kids are bad, the baby daddy situation, if theres more than one baby daddy, if she has her shyt together or tryin to ect...

Dudes here always like to bytch about the negatives but there are positives to fukkin with broads with kids. Some over even fukkin with one with no kids and this comin from somebody with no kids

Can you expand on this? I can't think of a positive for fukkin with a woman with kids over a childless woman

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What are the positives?