Dating outside of your race and meeting their family

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
with my current gf i've had no problems with her fam. they all treat me like i'm their son and shyt. same thing with the chick i dated b4, her dad was like "come have a seat (in this recliner). want a beer?" :myman:

this white/asian chick i dated in 07, both her parents were on some :mjpls: i never met her parents and she straight told me they were on a nonewnikka steez. ironically, she ended up marrying a black dude, and they have 2 kids together :krs:

why did yall break up?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Yup. In fact when I moved to Canada to live with my girl, we had dinner with them a little too often, and they would get offended when I didn't want to go. It's like nikka, themz aint my parents, why I gotta eat with them? I got nothing in common with these old ass cacs. Just let me chill at the crib play PS3, and you go have dinner with your moms and stepdad. Stop forcing me into these grueling sessions. Hit me up when it's thanksgiving, a birthday or something. Not a random ass sunday.

My ex fiance was a different story, she was korean. Her parents were hella coo. Her pops had jokes FOR DAYS. Like dude had a huge heart and was charismatic, he used to have me rolling, I bet Mr. Chow from hangover 3 is going to be like him when he turns 65, THAT'S how funny he was. She told me her dad would get hit on by old women his age all the time, and I could see it, he was legit. We used to ride around in my camaro and grab burgers. That was different it didnt feel forced, and they invited me for occasions, like thanksgiving, not every month like my other ex. They would just randomly be like "Hey why don't you bring over Tommy we aint seen him in awhile" whereas my canuck girls parents, it felt like I was being forced and asked waaay too often. Her step dad was cool tho, but he didnt run the show, her mom was kinda the domain leader, and slowly wanted me to be under her umbrella. I wasnt having it, so she was having a hissy fit.

Yeah my buddy told about some white family member who always want them to be at the dinners, and the co-compete with the girls sisters relationships, because they show up for various dinners.

What happened with the ex fiance? why did yall break up?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Every time I meet a chick's family (brothers or father) the convo always leads to woman beating. That shyt is annoying. I's kinda funny, my girl is mexican so her bros are like 5'5. I be like "come on dawg, you?" :rudy:

girl family always fighting?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was the ex a freak in bed?

she was a pillow princess, as most persians seem to be :shaq2:

ive told this story before..
she had real conservative muslim parents who tried to sneak an arranged marriages on her with some muslim dudes from their mosque all the time. some simps would go over to her house with his parents talkin bout "i'd like to court your daughter, she is most beautiful and kind". george gooney if you read this tell me i'm lying and this isn't how the procedure goes :smugdraper:

anyway she'd be furious every time after these shytty awkward "let me win your heart my love" meetings with dudes she didnt even kno, so she'd take her anger out on my fukkstick. when things were cool with her parents, she was average at best in bed. but after these courtship meetings, it was the most explosive angry wild sex and i'd get my sperm nests drained. when i got texts from her that read "i have another meeting with a guy and his parents today" i'd be like :ohlawd: :blessed: :whoo:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
she was a pillow princess, as most persians seem to be :shaq2:

ive told this story before..
she had real conservative muslim parents who tried to sneak an arranged marriages on her with some muslim dudes from their mosque all the time. some simps would go over to her house with his parents talkin bout "i'd like to court your daughter, she is most beautiful and kind". george gooney if you read this tell me i'm lying and this isn't how the procedure goes :smugdraper:

anyway she'd be furious every time after these shytty awkward "let me win your heart my love" meetings with dudes she didnt even kno, so she'd take her anger out on my fukkstick. when things were cool with her parents, she was average at best in bed. but after these courtship meetings, it was the most explosive angry wild sex and i'd get my sperm nests drained. when i got texts from her that read "i have another meeting with a guy and his parents today" i'd be like :ohlawd: :blessed: :whoo:
why did yall break up?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Jim Crow, where they that mad?

I'm over exaggerating. But her parents hated me. I remember one time she was talking to her dad on the phone, and she told him how i was about to receive my MBA, and this old ass man said: "Oh, i didn't they their ppl did that kind of stuff."

:laugh: nikka wtf?