Dating outside of your race and meeting their family

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:duck: Muslim is NOT an ethnicity... It is a religion. I'm muslim and I know this story was ducktales go to sleep.

how do you highlight BOTH the PERSIAN part along with the muslim part, and focus solely on the muslim part and try to tell me how muslim isn't an ethnicity :heh:

i've already posted my ex's pic on here before. u mad i was banging your women breh?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yup. In fact when I moved to Canada to live with my girl, we had dinner with them a little too often, and they would get offended when I didn't want to go. It's like nikka, themz aint my parents, why I gotta eat with them? I got nothing in common with these old ass cacs. Just let me chill at the crib play PS3, and you go have dinner with your moms and stepdad. Stop forcing me into these grueling sessions. Hit me up when it's thanksgiving, a birthday or something. Not a random ass sunday.

My ex fiance was a different story, she was korean. Her parents were hella coo. Her pops had jokes FOR DAYS. Like dude had a huge heart and was charismatic, he used to have me rolling, I bet Mr. Chow from hangover 3 is going to be like him when he turns 65, THAT'S how funny he was. She told me her dad would get hit on by old women his age all the time, and I could see it, he was legit. We used to ride around in my camaro and grab burgers. That was different it didnt feel forced, and they invited me for occasions, like thanksgiving, not every month like my other ex. They would just randomly be like "Hey why don't you bring over Tommy we aint seen him in awhile" whereas my canuck girls parents, it felt like I was being forced and asked waaay too often. Her step dad was cool tho, but he didnt run the show, her mom was kinda the domain leader, and slowly wanted me to be under her umbrella. I wasnt having it, so she was having a hissy fit.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
It was fine; they weren't fazed because his preference has always been Black women. He had an abrasive ass aunt who was also Black that had some superiority complex.

She's definitely on her :mjpls: shyt.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm dating a Jewish girl and I met her parents a few weeks ago. I tried to put it off for as long as I could but it wasn't bad at all. I didn't have much in common with them so the conversation was a little dry but they both seem to like me a lot. I've already met her siblings and they were cool too.

Parents always love me, no matter the race.

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
Every time I meet a chick's family (brothers or father) the convo always leads to woman beating. That shyt is annoying. I's kinda funny, my girl is mexican so her bros are like 5'5. I be like "come on dawg, you?" :rudy:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
No dis to your moms but the Caribbean is in America. :heh:

We all came over here from Africa. Some went to North America, some went to Central America, some went to South America.

But I was mainly talking about Haitians using "******" as a racial slur which I've definitely seen. Them nikkas is confused.

So we gone act the Haitian nikkas fresh off the Boat don't be getting clowned bc of their accents. :beli:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
my ex was persian and muslim. dated for almost 4 years. never met her family on account of me being an infidel and possibly being murdered in their living room for tainting their daughter :smugdraper:

i eventually ended my crusades war against her. left many many dead soldiers inside of her and on her if you catch my drift.

was the ex a freak in bed?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
When the girl (white) brought me home to meet her parents who were divorced her moms loved me. Mostly because my girl had been talking me up. Open arms over there.

Her dad, however, not so much. Not so much cause I was black though. Moreso because I was older than her. Didn't really fukk with him but I know I caused a bit of friction between them.

what type of friction?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I've dated 3 white girls. No problems. As a matter of fact, parents were cool as fukk. Drinking with the family etc...

My ONLY problem was when i was dating this Korean girl. Her parents hated me on come Jim Crow bullshyt.

Jim Crow, where they that mad?