Dating outside of your race and meeting their family

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The crazy thing is I got more hate from a black woman dating her mixed daugter. I heard her tell my girl at the time he is too dark. I was like wtf.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my ex was persian and muslim. dated for almost 4 years. never met her family on account of me being an infidel and possibly being murdered in their living room for tainting their daughter :smugdraper:

i eventually ended my crusades war against her. left many many dead soldiers inside of her and on her if you catch my drift.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
:ANYWORD:

This is the first time I'm hearing of this. I'm Haitian and I consider myself black.

Now light skin Haitians may be on that :mjpls: tho...

Sorry if I generalized, breh. :whoa:

But I Know A LOT of Haitians in Florida that don't want to be affiliated with "African Americans". It's always comedy to me cuz them nikkas blacker than me.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
When the girl (white) brought me home to meet her parents who were divorced her moms loved me. Mostly because my girl had been talking me up. Open arms over there.

Her dad, however, not so much. Not so much cause I was black though. Moreso because I was older than her. Didn't really fukk with him but I know I caused a bit of friction between them.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
When the girl (white) brought me home to meet her parents who were divorced her moms loved me. Mostly because my girl had been talking me up. Open arms over there.

Her dad, however, not so much. Not so much cause I was black though. Moreso because I was older than her. Didn't really fukk with him but I know I caused a bit of friction between them.

Yeah sure nikka. :rudy:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my ex was persian and muslim. dated for almost 4 years. never met her family on account of me being an infidel and possibly being murdered in their living room for tainting their daughter :smugdraper:

i eventually ended my crusades war against her. left many many dead soldiers inside of her and on her if you catch my drift.

:duck: Muslim is NOT an ethnicity... It is a religion. I'm muslim and I know this story was ducktales go to sleep.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Yeah sure nikka. :rudy:

In all honesty though, he had every reason to worry about me lol. Even though I did love his daughter (my longest relationship) I turned her into a freak of freaks. She craved ya boy :blessed:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I've dated 3 white girls. No problems. As a matter of fact, parents were cool as fukk. Drinking with the family etc...

My ONLY problem was when i was dating this Korean girl. Her parents hated me on come Jim Crow bullshyt.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
with my current gf i've had no problems with her fam. they all treat me like i'm their son and shyt. same thing with the chick i dated b4, her dad was like "come have a seat (in this recliner). want a beer?" :myman:

this white/asian chick i dated in 07, both her parents were on some :mjpls: i never met her parents and she straight told me they were on a nonewnikka steez. ironically, she ended up marrying a black dude, and they have 2 kids together :krs:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Sorry if I generalized, breh. :whoa:

But I Know A LOT of Haitians in Florida that don't want to be affiliated with "African Americans". It's always comedy to me cuz them nikkas blacker than me.

Well to be honest, I can't blame Haitian born folk that don't want to be called "African Americans". My mother has a problem with that term because she think it's wrong since she's not from the USA, she considers her self a black woman, Haitian American :pachaha: or an Afro-Caribbean.

I was born in the U.S. so I'm okay with being called an African American, Black or Haitian. I've known some Haitians that had bad experiences with Black Americans which may be the reasons for not wanting to associate with "African Americans" but I don't think it's a self hate thing.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Well to be honest, I can't blame Haitian born folk that don't want to be called "African Americans". My mother has a problem with that term because she think it's wrong since she's not from the USA, she considers her self a black woman or an Afro-Caribbean.

I was born in the U.S. so I'm okay with being called an African American, Black or Haitian. I've known some Haitians that had bad experiences with Black Americans which may be the reasons for not wanting to associate with "African Americans" but I don't think it's a self hate thing.

No dis to your moms but the Caribbean is in America. :heh:

We all came over here from Africa. Some went to North America, some went to Central America, some went to South America.

But I was mainly talking about Haitians using "******" as a racial slur which I've definitely seen. Them nikkas is confused.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
But I was mainly talking about Haitians using "******" as a racial slur which I've definitely seen. Them nikkas is confused.

:pachaha: I've had a preppy black girl call me a "******".

I should point out that Haitians use an equivalent of "nikka" towards blacks they don't like (even Haitians) which sounds like "neg".

I still doubt it's a self-hate thing.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Experiences ?

:lupe:

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Ironically, in general it was cool. I've met Viet, Chinese, CAC, and Spanish (from Spain) families. The only one I had problems with ironically were Dominican. :manny: If it's a wifey type chick, just make sure you're not thugged out, if they like you :ehh:, if they don't :pacspit: Whatever you do, don't c00n.