Dating outside of your race and meeting their family

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Was dating this one English chick, She brought me home unexpectedly to meet her parents. Her mom was blonde haired blue eyed and her dad was American and half white half Puerto Rican. Honestly they treated me like I was already in the fam, it was weird. That was most likely because her father had been in the Air Force like me so we had a lot to talk about, plus he was American. I felt more out of place because I was American than because of my skin color.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
lived in souith fla for a minute in high school

fukked wit columbians,peruvians,dominicans,spanish,puerto ricans,haitian

most of em looked at me sideways until they got to know me, moreso the women. most of they pops was actually cool wit it

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
I walked one Polish girl home. Her mom came out with a broom hit her with it. She was frenzied, screaming. I'm all :blink: the struggle is real.

I just looked at her like she was crazy and walked away. I was 18 at the time.

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
their parents generally turn into next level bigots, its probably a self defence mechanism to protect their 'precious' daughter from your undue influence, which is understandable, although it doesnt help with the overall emasculation when meeting your s/o's parents.
You should proceed with caution if you encounter the overtly welcoming ones, they are not to be trusted! :wtb:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
lived in souith fla for a minute in high school

fukked wit columbians,peruvians,dominicans,spanish,puerto ricans,haitian

most of em looked at me sideways until they got to know me, moreso the women. most of they pops was actually cool wit it

You're not blackk?

:usure:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
One time and it didnt end well, I knew that it wouldnt end well but she insisted.

Besides that no, most of my interracial dating involved college students that came from out of state or town. No need to meet their parents.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Black people consider Haitians black but Haitians don't consider themselves black so that's relevant.

They some dumb nikkas. :heh:

:ANYWORD:

This is the first time I'm hearing of this. I'm Haitian and I consider myself black.

Now light skin Haitians may be on that :mjpls: tho...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
On topic though. I've dated an English broad, Colombian, and 2 Venezulans. Met the fam of all of them and I didn't get a :mjpls: vibe from neither.

One of the Venezuelans I dated though, her fam hated Mexicans :pachaha: