Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It all depends. I’ve dated a 20 year old when I was 40.

I’ve mostly dated younger women since I turned 30. And the one thing they all have in common is they were all turned on by my years of knowledge and wisdom about the world. Random shyt they know nothing about will be a conversation piece. They will ask me for advice. They all were looking to better themselves mentally. They were used to dealing with fukk nikkas. I provide them with the benefits of dating in their 30’s when they’re still in their 20’s.

That 20 year old was still in college. Even though weren’t not together anymore, she ended up starting her own shipping company and got properties in 2 states. I helped mold her :wow:

I basically inspire young women.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I deal with a 24 year old. Super thottish. Fun to be around. Can suck a good dikk.

Deal with another youngin who's cool to be around. Just got registered as a nurse. I like taking her to upscale restaurants and shyt.

But I won't commit it take either seriously because they're too young and don't know who they are yet.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It all depends. I’ve dated a 20 year old when I was 40.

I’ve mostly dated younger women since I turned 30. And the one thing they all have in common is they were all turned on by my years of knowledge and wisdom about the world. Random shyt they know nothing about will be a conversation piece. They will ask me for advice. They all were looking to better themselves mentally. They were used to dealing with fukk nikkas. I provide them with the benefits of dating in their 30’s when they’re still in their 20’s.

That 20 year old was still in college. Even though weren’t not together anymore, she ended up starting her own shipping company and got properties in 2 states. I helped mold her :wow:

I basically inspire young women.
This the shyt that these nikkaz don't know cause most older dudes can't actually pull younger women

The young women I deal with have their shyt together. They are in college or college graduates, own businesses and own properties.

A common denominator I see in all of them is they have a father in their lives.
so they respect maturity and knowledge.

Any issues that come with them is usually issues that you have dealing with any female at any age.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I couldn't do it. I'm the same age as you. Not placing moral judgment, I just wouldn't have much to talk about and subsequently she couldn't be my support system. I got someone interested in me now that just turned 30 and I'm :patrice: about that.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This the shyt that these nikkaz don't know cause most older dudes can't actually pull younger women

The young women I deal with have their shyt together. They are in college or college graduates, own businesses and own properties.

A common denominator I see in all of them is they have a father in their lives.
so they respect maturity and knowledge.

Any issues that come with them is usually issues that you have dealing with any female at any age.

Even the ones with no father, respect that knowledge and maturity never the less.

Now of course, you can’t be :flabbynsick: physically and your sex game gotta be up to par.

Most people think, young chicks who fukk with old men are simply in it for the money. A lot of them are, but it’s how the man presents himself, his expectations and what he’s offering

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
You're a TRICK.

As long as you don't lie to yourself this isn't the case and accept it for what it is you'll be good breh

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
When most (35+ year old) cats in these situations talk about they're dating a 20 year old, they aren't actually dating. They're just talking a little bit about the very small portion of things they have in common, having sex then maybe getting food afterwards. Not saying there's anything wrong with this but it's not "real" dating.

Are you actually dating dating or is it what I described above?

It’s what you described. Been going on dates for the past month, just hit it last night for the first time. Known her for about 7 months.

We actually have a lot in common despite the age gap.

She’s not of a marriage mindset set, but she takes care of herself and her younger brother.

Parents married and divorced when she was about 12. Daddy is a player and mom is married to a military guy. Her mom is one year older than me …