Dating a younger woman as an old nikka?

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
In the words of @mag357 this is actually a case of poor šŸˆā€ā¬› management. Weā€™ve had these chats in other Coli threads and I see his perspective when it comes to this dynamic.

Sheā€™s young and wants excitement, yes, but if an older man can give you a reason to walk away from all that and be with him, thatā€™s a bargain a lot of women are willing to make if marriage, stability and provision are on the table.
Thatā€™s why youth is exchanged for provision. If sheā€™s spending those precious young years with an older man, heā€™s supposed to make it worth it. šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
If not, youā€™d rather spend those young fun years with someone who is also young and you guys grow and learn and build together (oddly enough the most successful marriages are also the marriages where the spouses are close in age ā€”no more than a 4yr gap, but TheColi always ignores those studies and statistics :dead:).
Very true. But I think she came out ok from this overall and hope that she has learned more from this experience. He said she was a bit inexperienced when they met. So she got to test some things out relationship wise and sexually with a person who loved and respected her. And she didnā€™t waste too much time once she realized it wasnā€™t a relationship made for the longterm.

And no she didnā€™t drop them hints for nothing lol. When he didnā€™t respond to them but giving empty platitudes she was ready to bounce. But I was serious about them getting back together. He now knows what he needs to do.

:lolbron:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Very true. But I think she came out ok from this overall and hope that she has learned more from this experience. He said she was a bit inexperienced when they met. So she got to test some things out relationship wise and sexually with a person who loved and respected her. And she didnā€™t waste too much time once she realized it wasnā€™t a relationship made for the longterm.

And no she didnā€™t drop them hints for nothing lol. When he didnā€™t respond to them but giving empty platitudes she was ready to bounce. But I was serious about them getting back together. He now knows what he needs to do.

:lolbron:
The bolded is actually extremely important for a young woman so I can admit that there was a positive aspect in their relationship that I ignored. He was still a safe space for her for a time, and that counts for something. šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾

But yea, OP, hit that CashApp if she swings back around :ufdup:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Old nikkas can eat well in this generationā€¦

1. Spit some good game to her

2. Be established

3. Stay fly

Just donā€™t be a chester da molesta azz nikka thoughā€¦ creeping up at the high school and waiting in the cut. Everything is in 4K nowadays so you would be exposed more quickly .

My girl is 25 and im 27.

If sheā€™s 18, yeah u might be predator though

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
At least you not this nikka. He 57 years old knocking an 18 yr white girl

Now this is one of the rare age gaps in which the woman really looks like she is into the man. That white gal is sprung

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
38 - 21 is a little far out for me :manny:

Canā€™t be dating boring NFL score numbers :mjlol:

Girl gonna see those gray azz balls and shytā€¦

:francis::dame:

U better hope she doesnā€™t have a Dad because he may put some hot ones in his azz if he sees Daddyā€™s Little Girl getting drilled by someone he went to school with.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Before my last relationship, I met this chick off an app that was 10 years younger than me.

*Her mom was only 3 yrs older than me. :dead:
(She said her mom lied to her father who as 24 when they met and he thought she was 18 when he got her preg):dead:

From day 1 I told shawty I was for the streets and had ended a relationship a year ago and wasnt thinking about being serious with anybody.

*Regardless I wouldn't have taken her serious cause her parents definitely was trash.:mjlol:

----------------------

Shawty would drop them "woe is me" crys for help.
I was getting migraines using my facial muscles not to laugh.

I hit her ass with the, "Damm that's fukked up, praying for you." then went about my business.

She was always the 1 initiating sex and begging to come thru.
I never took her ass on 1 date.

Just got Chili's to go and came back. Ate, Smashed, watched a movie, smashed some more, slept, then walked her to her car in the morning.

Shawty got mad after a while talking bout I was using her.
I cussed her ass out and reminded her not once did I ask for tha p*ssy cause she was the one always begging to come over.

She was saying she felt like I loved her because of how passionate the sex was.:mjlol:

*She now has 2 kids and the 2nd 1 is by a nikka that's older than her father.

Last edited:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
The bolded is actually extremely important for a young woman so I can admit that there was a positive aspect in their relationship that I ignored. He was still a safe space for her for a time, and that counts for something. šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾

But yea, OP, hit that CashApp if she swings back around :ufdup:
She was the one having fun in this situation. She got a ā€œseriousā€ relationship with a grown up whose house she can sleep at instead of being home with her parents. She got to learn about what she likes sexually and how to be in a relationship. And now sheā€™s on to have other life experiences. Itā€™s all part of growing up.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
At least you not this nikka. He 57 years old knocking an 18 yr white girl

Her Momma gonna join one dayā€¦

Nxt thing u know, heā€™s gonna have a Redbone baby

lib123

All Star
Daps
People have needs and all that, but anyone woman who has ex-cons, etc hanging around for some casual sex is someone who is probably unscrupulous herself.

:hubie:

All that casual sex ā€”applies to both gendersā€” takes a toll on the spirit.

How so?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
My sister got on my ass pretty bad about this. :mjlol:

Pretty much said it only shouldā€™ve been sex and SOME dates here and there. Not EVERYTIME we saw each other. She feels as if I set myself up to be strung along and manipulated.

My sister also pointed out how the girl would be ā€œhot and coldā€, gaslight me, and not introduce me to her friends or family.

Ultimately, my sister felt as if the girl was just using me until the person (younger) that she really wanted came along that could take my place. Possibly demonstrating bad behavior in hopes that I would have ended the relationship, so that she could come out looking like the good guy.

She said that the girl fukking me good meant nothing due to this generation being ok with having casual sex. It was a tool to keep me locked in and she never ā€œlovedā€ me per say.

asked how I can be so stupid at my old age lol

Everything that The Coli said. :francis:

She said I shouldā€™ve BEEN opened up to her and she wouldā€™ve told me what was up. She only knew of the positives about the girl and her young age, which was a bad ideaā€¦ & not the entirety of the situation.

She doesnā€™t think that the girl cheated, but she was already entertaining the dude to see if he would be a good replacement. Once she confirmed that, then thatā€™s why she was ok with leaving over the smallest disagreement.

She just jumps from situation to situation instead of fukking multiple people at the same time.

Iā€™m just an extremely private person when it comes to my business and people that I date, but maybe I should share more with my family.
If you got a solid one like that in your corner , you do need to reach out more.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh, just be on demon time all the time. You'll feel better and avoid these situations. Even finding someone your own age, you will still run into the issue of someone who just wants to use you for something and a relationship that is entirely transactional. You may get lucky but shyt is pretty grim and a slim chance. Sorry breh. :francis:
This

If any chick is telling you y'all HAVE to go on a date every time you wanna see her, you are paying for that woman's presence :francis: you know she never even offered to cook for breh at the crib instead of a date, just ran that nikkas pockets daily

@J.E.T.S ALWAYS run your new girls personality and actions by a platonic female friend who actually knows you forreal, they'll save you months/years of embarrassment and wasted time :blessed:

Sounds like @Gloxina and the other brehettes need to start a thread where they can tell these nikkas what's really up with the women they dating :ufdup: not everyone has a solid woman to put them on game

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
More so for women, but ultimately we shouldnā€™t get accustomed to separating sex from emotions. Thereā€™s still an emotional and spiritual exchange happening on some level, and you do feel empty if youā€™re just letting anyone have access to your body. Thatā€™s the biggest thing we can do with another person and it should be respected.