ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
But did y'all catch any fish?
:russ:

:dead:

I was wondering the same thing!

fukk how it went, how many fish you catch?

:russ:

:russ: We caught a paag. That's what we call it here, lol.
Cooked it right after, shyt was :whew:

11s09ra.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You thinking to much. Any man with good game gonna play 21 questions and get you invested with all that info you give him then act funny about random shyt you're doing and at some point get close and put on that low macking voice and then......

2h7qmoy.jpg

JISSEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLE!!!!!

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, so I took all suggestions. I talked, asked about the kid, etc. He said they share custody, so 3 days on and 3 days off. His Mom helps him quite a bunch and he loves his baby very much. He talked about his relationship with the mom basically saying they were trying for quite some time and after the baby she dipped on him. He said she was upset that he didn't get her anything when the baby was born and that he never did anything romantic including complimenting her and taking her on dates, etc.
He just went on and on and on about her, and everything he talked about was in relation. He seemed very bitter. Idk, it just wasn't a fun time for me. He tried to kiss me in the car. I'm working on my "let down gently" text.

No need to be gently, just be straight up. None of that we can be friends bullshyt either. Just say we aren't compatiablex I wish you the best and go ghost.

Honestly it dosnt seem like you were feeling him anyway, you were just forcing yourself was the impression I got.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No need to be gently, just be straight up. None of that we can be friends bullshyt either. Just say we aren't compatiablex I wish you the best and go ghost.

Honestly it dosnt seem like you were feeling him anyway, you were just forcing yourself was the impression I got.

You're right. SO right!

4North1Side2

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup:

I feel bad for the dude. He shouldn't be layin all that on the table on a second date unless you were asking.

:mjlol: @ him tellin you that his baby mama was mad at him cuz he didn't buy her gifts or do anything special/romantic. How are you supposed to want a future with him if you know you ain't ever gonna get shyt and have no romance?

Not like I'm encouraging anyone to be materialistic...I think it's sad to have a baby with someone and break up with them over something so materialistic, but it's nice to have romance and little surprises in relationships. Someone showing they love/care about you in other ways than kissing/sex = :ohlawd:

You know that you got a keeper :blessed:

Knowing that there will be no romance or sweet gestures on his behalf is disappointing...nothing to look forward to.

But good for him for trying to get himself out there anyways. He's clearly damaged goods and needs a friend.

At the very least maybe you could be a friend to chill with and get his mind off the shytty things in his life.

You're not obligated to do this but since you work together anyways it would be best to stay friends as to avoid those awkward times when you have to see/interact with each other at work.

That shyt is the worst! :snoop:

It's true I get along easily/naturally with Caribbean men because we share a similar vibe but
I don't think this is about me knowing more than her about dating Caribbean men.

I would do this on a date with any guy.

It's normal to get nervous before a date, especially if you've been off the dating scene for a long time. For me the best way to deal with jitters/nervousness is to smoke a spliff and have a drink (putting on music I like helps too). And in general, the best way of dealing with people, especially when it comes to dating/love is just to be yourself.

:myman:

Don't know how to clean the fish? But he suggested fishing as an activity? I don't think so :comeon:

Rushed/pressed for time on a date? :why:

It's a date not a damn job interview. If you're feelin each other you'll make time.
:umad:

It's not about me having more dating experience than you it's about knowing that being yourself is the best possible choice you can make, especially when it involves love/dating.

Just keep it 100 at all times. It makes life so much easier!

I agree with the gist of your post except these things.

There is nothing wrong with being forthright and honest even it's a dark subject. This guy she was dealing with was just a negative ball of energy.

The whole friends thing, no, no, and NO!!!!

This is what get you ladies fukked up with men. You have 0 intentions of being romantic with him, absolutely 0 need for being friends. NONE. Stop leading these guys on who want more. Sadly even if you are straight with him saying friends only, all a guy hears is slight chance. Being friends at work just to prevent awkwardness is the dumbest things you can do, again leading him on. Yes be cordial, but all that extra shyt is not necessary. Behave as a professional adult as you were hired to do so. If he steps out of line, document and report immediately.

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
I agree with the gist of your post except these things.

There is nothing wrong with being forthright and honest even it's a dark subject. This guy she was dealing with was just a negative ball of energy.

The whole friends thing, no, no, and NO!!!!

This is what get you ladies fukked up with men. You have 0 intentions of being romantic with him, absolutely 0 need for being friends. NONE. Stop leading these guys on who want more. Sadly even if you are straight with him saying friends only, all a guy hears is slight chance. Being friends at work just to prevent awkwardness is the dumbest things you can do, again leading him on. Yes be cordial, but all that extra shyt is not necessary. Behave as a professional adult as you were hired to do so. If he steps out of line, document and report immediately.

Snitches get stitches :ufdup: