Date #2

dajoker69

Pro
Daps
is it the same guy. the one that did not tell you about the child. if so learn from your last date. if not then ask the guy about himself. guys like when a woman is interested in him and his interests. follow the leader. toss your interests in there along the way. this will yield a easy back and forth. ask open ended questions.
also you got to give convo to get convo so dont just let him do allllllllllllll the talking. let us know:sas2:

Strawberry

Big Rufus is gonna give me a daughter named Apple
Daps
Reppin
Montreal/Jamaica
Just chill and have fun fishing. Yall could set up another date this weekend or next to cook the fish

I might forgot a chick like saying only going out once a week

:wtf:

Cook the fish next week?

:mindblown: tf?

Cook it after you're done fishing duh

Fresh fish :ohlawd: :blessed:

Eat it by candlelight :to:

While listenin to some sweet, chill reggae :myman:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He might know he fukked up on date 1and might be trying to chop it up TOO much though. He got to let her get some speaking in and stuff.
Ya plus its the 2nd date..all the awkwardness should be gone by now

Unless dude is introvert and extremely shy which is okay sometimes I guess

N711oir

All Star
Daps
Let the chemistry flow if it's there it's there if not at least you know:francis: either way it's a win.
Find out mutual interest build on that. We fellas a visual so make sure the girls out:sas2:

Post pics accordingly :pachaha:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Ahhh, I didn't even get the mention notification. I'd ask about his son. Get an idea of how involved he is in his son's life. I also like to hear about the kind of work men do, but I think I read that you to work together.

Anyway, just have fun. Don't think too hard and let things flow naturally.

Please update and let us know how the date went. I'm curious to know if a spark is felt tonight.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Trinidad. We said we'd go for a drive to this gorgeous beach and fish and hang.

I just feel all this anxiety, I don't know why. I guess it's CLEAR now that I am moving on after my divorce.
It's 100% anxiety. Don't place all your eggs in one basket. That's about as straight forward as I can be. You're chill in general here... But you may be a mess on a date.

:russ:

Just saying. You need to actually get yourself into the dating game again so you can determine who is and who isn't all about you.

You'll eventually go into a date KNOWING you're the shyt and he should eventually want to be with you.

Keep practicing.

:salute:

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so I took all suggestions. I talked, asked about the kid, etc. He said they share custody, so 3 days on and 3 days off. His Mom helps him quite a bunch and he loves his baby very much. He talked about his relationship with the mom basically saying they were trying for quite some time and after the baby she dipped on him. He said she was upset that he didn't get her anything when the baby was born and that he never did anything romantic including complimenting her and taking her on dates, etc.
He just went on and on and on about her, and everything he talked about was in relation. He seemed very bitter. Idk, it just wasn't a fun time for me. He tried to kiss me in the car. I'm working on my "let down gently" text.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
My mans definitely seemed to have a rough time, and a new relationship is tough for him cause he definitely carrying baggage from what his baby mama allegedly did. Though it sounds like he got some things to work on too.

In the end, he took his shot, and at least he can feel good knowing he did that. Better luck next time ma.