Date #2

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I realized I can just post here and not have to deal with the drama.

I appreciate and wanted the advice from a male perspective as well, but there's too much immaturity and negativity on the board for me to want to continue to post in there.

Ok, ladies. I have a 2nd date tonight. I just need some advice. I am having the worst anxiety and I don't even know why. Any tips? What if there are more awkward silences? Do I just keep asking questions like a damn chatty patty?

@Paradise Road @MoonGoddess @VFib

Last edited:
Daps
Talk to me

But be yourself, ask questions when a dead silence come about, bring up random topics, if last date with well then this one should up after.

Where are y'all going also what city are you in?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Talk to me

But be yourself, ask questions when a dead silence come about, bring up random topics, if last date with well then this one should up after.

Where are y'all going also what city are you in?

I live in Trinidad. We said we'd go for a drive to this gorgeous beach and fish and hang.

I just feel all this anxiety, I don't know why. I guess it's CLEAR now that I am moving on after my divorce.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I live in Trinidad. We said we'd go for a drive to this gorgeous beach and fish and hang.

I just feel all this anxiety, I don't know why. I guess it's CLEAR now that I am moving on after my divorce.

Sounds to me like you're about to get molested.

From what I gathered in the last thread, though, I thought you didn't have a good time. Why go out again?

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Damn no wonder most of yall ladies think 3 dates too soon. Yall quick as shyt to go on consecutive dates. Once a week is all I can do.

I came in here and made this thread for serious advice, not critical analysis of how often people go on dates. :usure:
Sounds to me like you're about to get molested.

From what I gathered in the last thread, though, I thought you didn't have a good time. Why go out again?

That's a normal thing to do down here.
I did have a good time, I just felt really awkward during those weird ass silences but we rectified all that. I now know why he was awkward and we're cool.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
I came in here and made this thread for serious advice, not critical analysis of how often people go on dates. :usure:

That's a normal thing to do down here.
I did have a good time, I just felt really awkward during those weird ass silences but we rectified all that. I now know why he was awkward and we're cool.

So why was it ?

And if it's rectified, as you say, it's nothing to be anxious about.

Daps

Just chill and have fun fishing. Yall could set up another date this weekend or next to cook the fish
Damn no wonder most of yall ladies think 3 dates too soon. Yall quick as shyt to go on consecutive dates. Once a week is all I can do.
I might forgot a chick like saying only going out once a week

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Put on your best shade of lipstick, your best bra, those pants that make you feel amazing and invoke the spirit of all the bad broads that came before you. Whitney, Grace Jones, Naomi Campbell, Tyra, Team BAD (look them up) and one of my spirit guides in life and death, Eartha Kitt.