Dat Boi Rozay skinnier than Snoop & Wiz Khalifa now

mag357

Superstar
Daps
so you in beard gang promoting anti-beard propaganda? :gucci:

we gotta stick together...you really tryna rock the baldy with the baby face? :dame:
Anti-beard propaganda :russ:
But im just telling the truth, beard brother...
Look at these dudes... Would anybody have bought 1 rick ross album is he looked like that infamous C.O. picture, unbearded...
And i dnt give a fukk how many points Harden drops, without that beard, that weird looking nikka is completely unmarketable...
But on my personal beard struggle, i tried to fight it.... shaved my head bald like last summer on some trial test shyt... with a bare face.. smh... nikkaz had all kinda jokes. lol. i looked like a black ass penis.
So yea, i had to grow a struggle beard. its hard cause i have a natural baby face:snoop:

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
his whole lifestyle can be considered his trade mark but it doesnt seem to be working out for him (aside from being rich). time for the big chop

he's been heavy since we known him as well. he's making changes, may as well do the big chop

most dudes be hiding sub par looks, bad skin and soft jaws/double chins under them. its become the male version of makeup/filters. lets all stop the deception

Nikkas been rocking beards since the beginning of time :dahell:

Compare beards to makeup/filters brehs

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
his whole lifestyle can be considered his trade mark but it doesnt seem to be working out for him (aside from being rich). time for the big chop

he's been heavy since we known him as well. he's making changes, may as well do the big chop

most dudes be hiding sub par looks, bad skin and soft jaws/double chins under them. its become the male version of makeup/filters. lets all stop the deception
Did you really just compare a beard, something that naturally grows on your face to makeup? That was dumb as fukk breh. A beard is as much natural to your appearance as your hair or eyebrows. You sound like a real fakkit right now.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
full
At the men in here talking about how they like Ross' weight :Frame:

"I like Ross thicker :wrist:" :HeyMarlonSayCheese:

I agree with them but :russ:

Daps
Did you really just compare a beard, something that naturally grows on your face to makeup? That was dumb as fukk breh. A beard is as much natural to your appearance as your hair or eyebrows. You sound like a real fakkit right now.

i compared the way they are used as trends or to cover up and hide flaws, not whether they are natural or not. and hair and eyebrows go through trends to and used mostly as accessories (eyebrows for women go through trends). lol, you really telling me that the majority of men over the past 5-10 years who decided to grow full beards because they on a "natural hair" wave yet they still keeping low haircuts :comeon:

Are you a female :dwillhuh:
mhmm

anyway. i digress

Last edited: