Dat Boi Rozay skinnier than Snoop & Wiz Khalifa now

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
most dudes be hiding sub par looks, bad skin and soft jaws/double chins under them. its become the male version of makeup/filters. lets all stop the deception
I swear this the most cornball excuse for hating on beards

Something that naturally grows out your face =\= makeup breh

If anything, shaving is more in line with makeup/filtering

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
I feel the same way... Eveyone is rocking a beard, whether its a thick 1 or the ignorant, james harden type jawns.
It is the best disguise for soft nikkaz to look tougher... pretty boys to give them alil edge and not so good looking nikkaz to look better... Its just a trwnd.. itll go away.
Note: I grew a beard lol... im the category of thinning uptop, and need a distraction
on my face
:russ:
so you in beard gang promoting anti-beard propaganda? :gucci:

we gotta stick together...you really tryna rock the baldy with the baby face? :dame:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Illuminati gotta work on their cloning process lol

The process has come a long way since they cloned Wayne:

5869227_700b.jpg

Fred.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Y’all crazy if you don’t think these rich nikkas getting the same surgeries that these bytches are getting and using the same performance enhancers that pro athletes are using.

Besides the obvious weight loss surgeries that the Kardashians and Beyoncé’s of the world get after having babies, please don’t forget that Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, and other rich folks were caught up in that HGH scandal shyt a few years back.

Dieting and working out only take you so far when you get older.
This is a lie - you talking like these celebrities are 75. Plenty of people ages 30-60 still lose the weight they need to and look good after from the age old diet and exercise. I got tons of examples of this at the place I train. People need to stop this "oh I can't lose weight cuz I'm older now", no, you can't lose it cuz you won't stop eating :guccie:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikkas that grow up and physically mature into that fat body look like this when they lose weight because their bodies grew to support that fat. They have that big head, wide shoulders big hands Alien look

Them dudes would be better off gettin semi-fat swole and just monitoring / maintaining their body fat around the mid to lower 20s then tryin to lose all that weight and look diseased like they end up doin