Dat Boi Rozay skinnier than Snoop & Wiz Khalifa now

Daps
Naa ross beard is trade mark
his whole lifestyle can be considered his trade mark but it doesnt seem to be working out for him (aside from being rich). time for the big chop

He's only had this beard since forever

he's been heavy since we known him as well. he's making changes, may as well do the big chop

Yeah, you must be a bald face muthafukka or a woman.

most dudes be hiding sub par looks, bad skin and soft jaws/double chins under them. its become the male version of makeup/filters. lets all stop the deception

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
longclownshoes002_l.JPG
:deadmanny:

JJ Evans

All Star
Daps
Y’all crazy if you don’t think these rich nikkas getting the same surgeries that these bytches are getting and using the same performance enhancers that pro athletes are using.

Besides the obvious weight loss surgeries that the Kardashians and Beyoncé’s of the world get after having babies, please don’t forget that Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, and other rich folks were caught up in that HGH scandal shyt a few years back.

Dieting and working out only take you so far when you get older.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Breh needed to be in the gym during this weight loss journey. He lost weight, but kept the same body :begone:
Yeah he's definitely skinny fat which is the worse way you can look.

A lot of people who have different types of weight loss surgeries end up actually looking worse than they did before weight loss. Its Mostly contributed to shytty eating habits.

When i was at the Apex of my own weight loss journey, I had to cut the carbs & sugar and stay in the gym weightlifting with cardio along with a good diet which was most important..

Lost a 100+, with minimal loose skin:banderas:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
He needs to hit the heavy weights and put some bulk back on. Big guys look even bigger cuz the weight helps them build muscle. You walk around with 300lbs ya legs/core grow huge.. but when you lose the weight they wither like a old lady cuz they no longer as pushing that load nor have the nourishment cuz ya dieting to maintain the muscle.

His legs look small. His arms smaller than his goddamned hands. Rozay. Cmon breh.

Biggie wouldnt have done this. Thats all ill say.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Y’all crazy if you don’t think these rich nikkas getting the same surgeries that these bytches are getting and using the same performance enhancers that pro athletes are using.

Besides the obvious weight loss surgeries that the Kardashians and Beyoncé’s of the world get after having babies, please don’t forget that Dr. Dre, Mary J. Blige, and other rich folks were caught up in that HGH scandal shyt a few years back.

Dieting and working out only take you so far when you get older.
nikka what? Is Ross 80 years old or somethin.

Dieting and exercise is all you need to lose weight.

Now did Rozay just do that? Probably not, maybe he got his stomach shrunk or whatever cuz he didn't want to take the time to do it naturally. But you don't need to do that to get Rick Ross results.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
his head probably look more proportional without the beard. cut it off.

side note: am i the only one that is tired of the thick beard wave?

his whole lifestyle can be considered his trade mark but it doesnt seem to be working out for him (aside from being rich). time for the big chop

he's been heavy since we known him as well. he's making changes, may as well do the big chop

most dudes be hiding sub par looks, bad skin and soft jaws/double chins under them. its become the male version of makeup/filters. lets all stop the deception
I feel the same way... Eveyone is rocking a beard, whether its a thick 1 or the ignorant, james harden type jawns.
It is the best disguise for soft nikkaz to look tougher... pretty boys to give them alil edge and not so good looking nikkaz to look better... Its just a trend.. itll go away.
Note: I grew a beard lol... im the category of thinning uptop, and need a distraction
on my face
:russ:

Last edited:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Salute to Ross for making the effort to get his weight/health in order. I’m tired of rappers dying from health issues whilst they’re still relatively young.