Darren Sharper arrested for rape

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this shyt is true, why does this nikka need to rape to fukk chicks?

Every damn girl I've been around who's seen this dude on TV have said some shyt about him being attractive. No homo.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If this shyt is true, why does this nikka need to rape to fukk chicks?

Every damn girl I've been around who's seen this dude on TV have said some shyt about him being attractive. No homo.
For real. My damn wife was on some "who is he??" shyt when she first saw dude on the TV. :guilty:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I'm married to a hot chick. The most I'm doing is fukking the hot chick that works behind the register at the nearby Family Dollar. :skip:

That's a piss poor excuse...

But two incidents??? :snoop:

Not a good look, Darren.

my nikka, you love to humble brag.... but Ima let you cook tho,,,

NYC Rebel

Daps
Every damn girl man. Even my wife was like "ooh, who is he?" shyt.

Dude must be some kind of sociopath if this shyt is true.

If he goes to jail, he's gonna experience what rape is really like:sadcam:
I'm at a loss with this. Dude making money, can get easy p*ssy and is tied to this shyt. :snoop:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Yall are hard on women. Yall judging candid photos as if yall are in the most perfect photogenic pose at all times. Name a dime and ill find a less than flattering photo.

I can't give a bish more than a 9.5 without knowing her, I don't get how any bish could be a dime if you don't know them personally. With that said, I'll give you a couple whose body types/face combo I consider dyme status from different backgrounds/professions:

Shaniece Lozada
Liza del Sierra
Sarodj Bertin
Rissikat Bade
Senait Gidey

Good luck :smugfavre: Sick of you nikkaz so called "dimes" :pacspit:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at a loss with this. Dude making money, can get easy p*ssy and is tied to this shyt. :snoop:

Rapes usually about power not the ability or inability to get p*ssy,add in the entitlement because of being a pro athlete and his looks so hes rarely told no when the bytch turned down his advances he was probably on some :wtf: :what: :ufdup:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Rapes usually about power not the ability or inability to get p*ssy,add in the entitlement because of being a pro athlete and his looks so hes rarely told no when the bytch turned down his advances he was probably on some :wtf: :what: :ufdup:
Truth.....

:snoop: